UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
So Arsene Wenger thinks clubs should rely on their "natural" income. Funny how what's natural has changed so many times over the last 50 years. Fortunately noodle partners have always been natural though.

Because he doesn't understand and, more importantly, doesn't want to understand.

Too right. Conn like other journalists uses our owner and the Abu Dhabi state interchangeably to suit his agenda. One minute we are owned by Sheikh Mansour and he’s financially doping - the next we are state owned and the Abu Dhabi state is channeling money into us. The fact is we ARE owned by an individual, sponsored by a state owned airline and the state owned airline is funded in part by its government owner. That is not financial doping and that scenario is not covered by FFP. Yet of course.

I am truly sorry to have offended all you lovely english people . My grammer is not the best but I bet that I am as passionet about City as you are. So go lets just make fun off the foreign fan.
I may not have a season ticket but I have been a few time .
And for the record I became a City fan after seeing Dennis Tueart goal at Wembley all these years ago.

Can anyone remind me if UEFA found that City and Etihad were not related parties and has a link to it?

You know what I've not seen, heard or read one journalist saying we might have a case and it could work in our favour, everyone of them has said we're guilty and that we're the bad apple.

It's outrageous that the press, our press, aren't even trying a little bit to fight our corner.
Are they all utd and arsenal and Liverpool fans?
Are they all racists?
Do they hold a grudge with the middle East?

I find it amazing that they've all stuck the boot in and some with us, their bile and vitriol is shocking and I hope we've made a note and sue the shysters for all they have.
Yes it struck me that they all seem willing to just ignore City's strong denials and support the views of a proven corrupt organisation (UEFA) which is using second-hand versions of emails stolen by a man who is in custody facing 90 charges including fraud and extortion. The Uk media seem to have decided that all City's senior managers are liars and Rui Pinto is just a nice young man. Perhaps the police forces in Portugal, Switzerland, Hungary, Cayman Islands backed by Interpol are all involved in a conspiracy against UEFA.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.