UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
From the Conn article......

"In one of the emails, City’s then chief financial officer, Jorge Chumillas, had sent two invoices internally for the £67.5m 2015-16 sponsorship, stating that “£8m should be funded directly by Etihad and £59.5 [sic] by ADUG” – Mansour’s company vehicle."

Can someone please assure me that the highlighted part is not an accurate and direct quote from a Chumillas email. Or is it just a rehash presented as a fact?

So Arsene Wenger thinks clubs should rely on their "natural" income. Funny how what's natural has changed so many times over the last 50 years. Fortunately noodle partners have always been natural though.
Maybe he’s thinking of all those ‘natural’ diamonds that made Danny Fiszman rich enough to put millions into arsenal and pave the way for the ‘invincibles’.

Yes it struck me that they all seem willing to just ignore City's strong denials and support the views of a proven corrupt organisation (UEFA) which is using second-hand versions of emails stolen by a man who is in custody facing 90 charges including fraud and extortion. The Uk media seem to have decided that all City's senior managers are liars and Rui Pinto is just a nice young man. Perhaps the police forces in Portugal, Switzerland, Hungary, Cayman Islands backed by Interpol are all involved in a conspiracy against UEFA.

You can tell it’s all fishy from the media when the Daily Mail start doing hero pieces on foreign criminals. That’s not typical of them, I think we can all agree....

I am truly sorry to have offended all you lovely english people . My grammer is not the best but I bet that I am as passionet about City as you are. So go lets just make fun off the foreign fan.
I may not have a season ticket but I have been a few time .
And for the record I became a City fan after seeing Dennis Tueart goal at Wembley all these years ago.
Good response mate :)

Mad isn't it? We could be banned for two years, have had our name dragged through the mud over arcane business rules and restrictions. We are all experts on related parties and Swiss court procedures. I mean it's not like our owner loaded the club with debt, registered it in the Cayman islands and proceeded to bleed the finances for himself.

From the Conn article......

"In one of the emails, City’s then chief financial officer, Jorge Chumillas, had sent two invoices internally for the £67.5m 2015-16 sponsorship, stating that “£8m should be funded directly by Etihad and £59.5 [sic] by ADUG” – Mansour’s company vehicle."

Can someone please assure me that the highlighted part is not an accurate and direct quote from a Chumillas email. Or is it just a rehash presented as a fact?
All this fuss over less than sixty quid!

So Arsene Wenger thinks clubs should rely on their "natural" income. Funny how what's natural has changed so many times over the last 50 years. Fortunately noodle partners have always been natural though.

The poor old soul must have forgotten that Danny Fiszman's gift of millions enabled him to build his first trophy winning sides at Arsenal.

Please don't take my response personally as it is sincerely not aimed at you, but myself and I'm sure most City fans don't give a flying fuck.

No offence taken at all :) I know full well the 5th team shouldn't bemoan that scenario as they haven't earnt the right to play in the CL in the first place. But the bigger the team that gets 5th, the bigger the noise. Let's hope that appeal is whacked in asap and it's absolutely solid and concrete.

All Conn's misinterpretation will do is give ammunition for the bitter rag/dipper/younameit knuckleheads who will claim this is 'proof' that City are state funded.
Telling how one person can use a piece of evidence to suit their own objective.

The original football leaks were presented in such a way that it made it look as if Sheikh mansour was the real source of the Etihad sponsorship. At least David Conn agrees that this piece of evidence suggests that Etihad's sponsorship of Man City was covered by the UAE state. City fans have said that for years, and yet Conn couches it in sinister terms. Still it's useful that one of the main allegations from the Der Spiegel email trail has now been undermined.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.