UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Their revenue is that, their cash reserves aren’t though. 90% of their revenue goes out to clubs for CL payments.

Good point. However seen as though those revenues are more or less guaranteed they could borrow on the strength of it came to it, couldn’t they? Or maybe do a whip round at the next G14 meeting!

Sections of the media today are falling behind the FFP rules are wrong, Neville, Spitty Scouse, Talk sport etc..

Maybe we have sent a few shots across the bow of the media about the one sided reporting so far?

The timing of this whole thing is weird, the Brexit supporting papers basically see UEFA as an arm of the federalist EU superstate monster, corrupt to the core. Hence, The Times, Daily Mail etc seem to be siding with City. The Gonadian is obviously siding with UEFA.

Plus under their rules and regulations they can't reopen a case that is 5 or more years old and seeing as this is from 2014 they've broke their own rules.
I really don't think they've thought this accusation through.

Think the uncertainty on the timed out bit, is it five years from the date of the breach or five years from the agreement. If its the latter then it is within the 5 years by one day

Their revenue is that, their cash reserves aren’t though. 90% of their revenue goes out to clubs for CL payments.

Similar case for ourselves. Bottom line booked profit was £16 million for us in the last set of accounts?

A court case stays off the p and l I assume, and in cases like this we really do have the backing of a small country.

Something UEFA most certainly don’t.

Sections of the media today are falling behind the FFP rules are wrong, Neville, Spitty Scouse, Talk sport etc..

Maybe we have sent a few shots across the bow of the media about the one sided reporting so far?

I doubt it.

Those 3 have 1 thing in common. They don't rely on Internet click's for revenue.

I have been on a bit of a downer the last couple of days.Starting to feel a bit more optimistic.

What will be will be.Fuck it.

I am hoping for the best,but if not.....

Worst case scenario is 2 years out of a corrupt competition we nearly all fucking hate anyway.

We face a short period of transition anyway,it will likely take 3,4, transfer windows to get the right players in for more Title challenges in the future.Saying we wont attract good players is a load of bollocks,players like Vinny,David Silva came to us with no guarantees. The rest is history.

We know Leroy wants out there is £100 000 000,Sterling blows hot a cold,and might want out to Spain or Italy where he can be racially abused every weekend.

Could be wrong but i see KDB staying no matter what.Future Captain i hope.

Kun will stay with us until he needs a walking stick,legend.

Plastics will disappear from the Stadium (for a short while anyway).We all hate those bastards with Cameras and half,and half scarves.

Extremely unlikely, but even if we we were relegated,we would take it all in our stride.We eat adversity for Breakfast,we would turn our away travels in to a huge 1 season bender.

No matter what the future we will still be there,City is our life.We pulled in 30,000 fans in the old second division,it was astonishing.When Newcastle went the same way they struggle pulling in fans.

Surely the club should believe that CAS will throw it out if they have irrefutable evidence!! If it’s not , I doubt any penalty will be suspended just because we want to take it to court
I’m no expert but I doubt any sanction would be imposed when a court could overrule that decision.

Reactions: CC1
W
I have been on a bit of a downer the last couple of days.Starting to feel a bit more optimistic.

What will be will be.Fuck it.

I am hoping for the best,but if not.....

Worst case scenario is 2 years out of a corrupt competition we nearly all fucking hate anyway.

We face a short period of transition anyway,it will likely take 3,4, transfer windows to get the right players in for more Title challenges in the future.Saying we wont attract good players is a load of bollocks,players like Vinny,David Silva came to us with no guarantees. The rest is history.

We know Leroy wants out there is £100 000 000,Sterling blows hot a cold,and might want out to Spain or Italy where he can be racially abused every weekend.

Could be wrong but i see KDB staying no matter what.Future Captain i hope.

Kun will stay with us until he needs a walking stick,legend.

Plastics will disappear from the Stadium (for a short while anyway).We all hate those bastards with Cameras and half,and half scarves.

Extremely unlikely, but even if we we were relegated,we would take it all in our stride.We eat adversity for Breakfast,we would turn our away travels in to a huge 1 season bender.

No matter what the future we will still be there,City is our life.We pulled in 30,000 fans in the old second division,it was astonishing.When Newcastle went the same way they struggle pulling in fans.

Worst case scenario is domestic titles being stripped. I can live with a ban for a year or two, but you can bet your last dollar that if the ban and guilty verdict is upheld then the FA/Premier League would be out to screw us over as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.