UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Three things hopefully..
1. Part of settlement we get a place/seat on the ECA.
2. We sue uefa for damages to the CFG.
3. We explore or invite any ex or present employees of the top clubs who have any information regarding wrong doings at those said clubs,and they will be handsomely rewarded.
Dreaming

I would totally dig up dirt on execs of other cubs and their dealings. And then hold them in fear that we bring it to public if they attack us.

Funny thing newspaper would refuse to print it if its something dirty about Poo or United maybe haha.

Look at the coverage of Pool hacking City. Honestly it would be shouted from the rooftops if City employees accidently was logging into Pool datebases for quite a long time...

I will not be happy with any deal, our players have sweat blood to win all they have and why should accounts take anything away from them.
Fans (not ours) pundits and a biased media have jumped on this as if city were using eastern bloc methods of performance enhancement.
All this nonsense about almost any dreamt up punishment, dippers on utd forums asking them to join together to have our 4 league titles taken off us and given to the runner up ( come on its 2 for each of us) to putting asterisk after our name for the year's.
Spit tonight said we should be taken out now- he's a bright fucker for sure.( Think he said that but don't always understand his accent.
Starting to ramble now but getting back to the point I could have written in two lines - no deals, all in and while their at it we want our £49M back please we need another defender.

Here are some allegations on the top 7 Uefa execs. Personally I think Gill is 100% the driving force behind it:

Aleksander Čeferin (Faking Documents/Fraud/Deception)
Medium Link

Greg Clarke (Racism/Blackmail)
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/s...an-Greg-Clarke-issues-2-628-word-apology.html

Sándor Csányi (Money Laundering/Corruption)
https://www.dtok-elokerul-csanyi-speder-gattyan-es-meg-matolcsy-unokatestvere-is/

Karl-Erik Nilsson (Clean)

Luis Rubiales (Sexual Assault)
https://www.espn.com/soccer/spain-e...-rubiales-to-stand-trial-for-assault-on-woman

Michele Uva (Clean)

David Gill (Cartel Bias/Condoning Financial Irregularity by Approving Glazer Takeover in Return for Personal Wealth/Conflict of Interest (Still on MUFC board yet chairs the committee on FFP)
Direct quote: 'I’m not being arrogant here but it (City) will never be as big as Manchester United in Asia and certain markets,' he said. ''The big teams with history and heritage, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Juventus and Real Madrid, have that.(popularity)'
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...h-manchester-city-over-financial-8662638.html

I'm sure there is lot more that could be dug up on Gill around his anti-City bias

David Gill (Cartel Bias/Condoning Financial Irregularity by Approving Glazer Takeover in Return for Personal Wealth/Conflict of Interest (Still on MUFC board yet chairs the committee on FFP)
Direct quote: 'I’m not being arrogant here but it (City) will never be as big as Manchester United in Asia and certain markets,' he said. ''The big teams with history and heritage, Barcelona, Bayern Munich, Juventus and Real Madrid, have that.(popularity)'
https://www.independent.co.uk/sport...h-manchester-city-over-financial-8662638.html
Precis is so unappreciated nowadays.

David Gill - rag ****.

Sorry mate... the broadcasters would be delighted if the rags and dippers were fighting each other for every trophy every season.. with everybody else absolutely nowhere to be seen
The Rags won't be anywhere near the dippers for quite a few seasons. If we receive further punishment from the premier league, there would be no prospect of anyone challenging the dippers in the immediate future. The Premiership has always been competitive and this has been part of it's worldwide appeal. I do not think Sky want Liverpool running away with it consistently and their most probable challengers cast aside and unable to compete effectively.

Carragher was on Sky this evening asking veiwer's to imagine it, if we win by us in the Champions League this season and saying it would make a mockery of the competition and would be a tainted victory questioned by the media.
Why don't we have any pundits predicting increasingly boring Premiership's and Champions leagues, dominated by the Established Elite through their FFP advantage? Obviously we don't want it to happen, but FFP means this is the only logical conclusion. Gary Neville is even making a better case than any of our pundits against FFP and for owner investment.

Scouser's always predict future scenarios to influence present situations! We need to do the same!

Sorry mate... the broadcasters would be delighted if the rags and dippers were fighting each other for every trophy every season.. with everybody else absolutely nowhere to be seen

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.