UEFA FFP investigation - Other PL clubs appeal to CAS to prevent City playing in Europe (p 2581)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. nmc

nmc

I’m hoping UEFA will end up paying our fees.

RayCTID likes this.
  2. SidJames

SidJames

Team supported:
    City
    Never mind the Kangaroo Court,and future CAS appeal.

Interpol should be raiding those corrupt bastards UEFA offices.

In my eyes it is fundamentally wrong they have stolen Manchester City PLC intellectual property on their premises.

What else did Pinto give to UEFA ?

Julian Assange is in Belmarsh Prison awaiting extradition to United States,and potential life in prison for handling stolen material.

City have UEFA forensically analyzing stolen data from our servers. and trying to destroy us ?

Did we even make a Police complaint in Europe i wonder ?

samarasra likes this.
  3. steviemc

steviemc

It is what it is - we know UEFA is a corrupt cartel - and still is, despite removing a few at the top of the pyramid. As a football club our trajectory will still be upwards. Don't buy into the media bullshit that all the player's managers are suddenly on the phone trying to secure deals elsewhere. This is real life - not feckin' Dancing on Ice or X Factor. We have investment into the billions, yet some newspaper hack starts suggesting how we'll cope if we 'can't afford the players wages'. Don't even bother listening to some journo that gets paid a mediocre wage for spouting such nonsense. When the hacks expenses are far higher than his salary it tells you all you need to know.

BluechesterCity and samarasra like this.
  4. Maldeika

Maldeika

Why aren't there investigations? Because there are no related parties like you form it.

There are conflicts when in Germany Volkswagen and Wolfsburg are an issue - and that is and was closely watched and investigated by the UEFA before regarding FFP. Not just PSG and City. The VfL Wolfsburg is 100% owned by Volkswagen.

But Adidas and Audi have a 7.5 % share each with Bayern.
    Why should one of this companys overpay Bayern if the benefit goes in 92.5 percent to others? All of them are independent companies?
    I e.g. think that Bayern got an ok kit deal with Adidas... but there is hot discussions in the Bayern forums where a lot think that Adidas got a too good deal because of the relationship and other big clubs got off better. Audi is in competition with BMW who tried to overtake the shares and the sponsoring last year...

It is just not comparable.

Uffa likes this.
  5. Murph

Murph

I'd prefer a meet up with conn and a few of the old boys, preferably in a dark alley in the moss.

sky_blue likes this.
  6. penguins4kompany

penguins4kompany

half and half scarf is a shill I'm pretty sure- ive thought this for a while. Utd and liverpool don't need to worry about us. They are fine- they don't mind spending money. They are not obsessed with saving money or making it. But certain clubs are, and like to create an illusion that they are doing things the "right way", when the reality is very different.

7. adelaideblue

adelaideblue

that's my worry about all this, surely it would be easy to prove that the money came from the Exec Council and we would be cleared, why or how wasn't that done. We can now only challenge on the processes not the facts about where the money came from - that has been decided by UEFA.

8. the talisman

the talisman

I’ve seen this said on here, where has this come from?
    Surely we’re challenging the process and the facts, makes no sense otherwise.

9. jaigurugoat

jaigurugoat

They can rule on both, it's stated within CAS rules which were posted on here earlier.

10. Blue abroad

Blue abroad

Regarding the reporting it’s a sad state of affairs from what I’ve read only Prestwich Blue has done real research on the charges. I don’t know the guy and if he’s an actual journalist or just a passionate blue but he’s done a lot of due diligence and research.

Fast forward to the newspapers and it’s Pep out, Kev will quit, Sterling to Madrid and the normal bollocks. It’s pathetic these guys call themselves reporters. Sports reporting is on its ass in this country, it’s just rubbish and lies.

warpig, Churchlawtonblue and razman like this.