UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What Conn is saying is true, that is what we are being accused off.

He’s not said that we have done it, but that is what UEFA have done us for

Don’t get me wrong I have issues with him, but we can’t pretend this is not what has happened.
It’s not true. He clearly claims the Sheik paid the Etihad sponsorship.

No he has said we've done it. He quite deliberately said we have been found guilty of it, and then went on a rant about how disgusting and out of control it was for Manchester City to call into question the integrity of the two UEFA panels.

That's key to understanding Conn's position. His starting point is that we are definitely guilty and we are completely wrong to complain about fairness or lack of process or question independence of the decision.

That's why when @Prestwich_Blue shows him that ADUG didn't fund Etihad's deals, he doesn't say "Hmm that's at odds to what I saw in der spiegel and not exactly what we're hearing from UEFA", he says "It's just another way they are guilty".
Nailed that one mate.

First bit of unbiased reporting I've watched over the last four days regarding us was, believe it or not, from that twat Gary neville last night on MNF.
Still in shock now LOL
C.T.I.D.

Indeed Neville talking sense, albeit about FFP as a concept being wrong. That is somewhat irrelevant since our chance to challenge FFP rules disappeared long ago. He does go on to say that he believes we will beat UEFA in the courts, his opinion isn't based on the facts of the case its because UEFA are "a hopeless organisation":-

Urgent talks over how Manchester City will reimburse leading players - who have Champions League bonuses stipulated in their contracts - are already underway. City officials have promised to regularly update players on the forthcoming appeal against the suspension.

Some players receive bonuses - up to seven-figure sums - from the point Manchester City qualify for the Champions League. City officials have already intimated to players that they expect, at the very least, to have their two-season UEFA suspension halved.

(Daily Mail)

Hope the bold part is not really something we hope to happen. Then Uefa wins as thats exactly why they gave such a huge ban that if it gets halved its still a fucking shit for City.
It seems everything you post has a negative undertone, or is it just me.

Actually, it’s not true at all.

Conn states that “clearly Sheikh Mansour is the source of the £57m”

What is he basing that on? The hacked emails.

First rule of financial litigation - follow the money. That’s what PB did and it turns out the £57m came from the Abu Dhabi Executive Council. Absolutely nothing to do with Sheikh Mansour.

Perhaps Conn should have given his old pal PB a call before he jumped in and made himself look silly again.
Conn referenced the same material yesterday. He knows well it didn’t come from SM.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.