UEFA FFP investigation - Other PL clubs appeal to CAS to prevent City playing in Europe (p 2581)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

As others who have already stated,he gets worse.A sheep in wolfs clothing ?

@BluePhil8 likes this.
  2. inchy14

inchy14

stunned, dazed and still can't quite believe it!!
    Love a bit of Joel on a wet afternoon.

tolmie's hairdoo likes this.
  3. Never felt more like singing the blues, when City win Uefa lose. Oh City you got me singing the blues.

karen7, bavarian blue and KS55 like this.
  4. paulchapo

paulchapo

Well that's it really until the hearing. EUFA have made their statement, we have made ours. Everything from now on is just white noise and it will continue and reach a frenzy as the hearing is imminent. I pray we win.

5. cjn

cjn

The interview was fine (even if it was three days late), but they obviously should've done this with literally any journalist except the one employed by the club. Very difficult for me to believe they couldn't have found someone on good terms to ask these same questions. Agree them beforehand, whatever. This is what the PR department is for.

6. manimanc

manimanc

Maybe he doesn't feel the need when khaldoon does the talking, I like to think of him as the silent assassin, doesn't say fuck all but his actions speak louder than words.

7. Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader

I'm afraid I stopped watching Furry Ammo when he mentioned that we had to be respectful! I much prefer Liam Gallagher's tweet about the vested interests at the heart of Uefa - Juve, MANUre, LIverpool, Real. This is the driving force of anything that comes our way from Uefa.

8. Newman Noggs

Newman Noggs

Of course, speaking only for myself, whatever the club has or has not done has my 100% backing.

If our executive felt that they had to circumvent the restrictions on investment in order to build what they have built, it has my complete support. This "if they have deceived us..." whine from one or two posters is pitifully needy.

9. manimanc

manimanc

I'd say a sheep in sheep's clothing. I've had a couple of run in's with him too. Strange how many of us are thinking the same about him.

Centurions and Stoned Rose like this.
  10. PepInYourStep

PepInYourStep

Just watched Soriano's interview. Top stuff. He seems very assured and I take a lot from that very interesting that he mentioned politics at play as well