UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Enjoyed tonight's game but was hit during it by the simple genius of Ferran's interview. He began with the simple statement that the allegations are not true..."simply not true" because our accounts have been thoroughly inspected as can be and we provided documents to prove irrefutably that the allegations are not true but UEFA appeared to have delivered a guilty verdict before the process began. In other words, the process IS hopelessly flawed but UEFA,s decision will be quashed on appeal NOT because of a technicality but because the evidence proves conclusively that the allegations are not true.

Peps interview, amazing. "I love this club. I want to stay, now more than ever."

Love it, the whole club needs to fight for this together. Whatever will be, will be. Staff, fans and players stick together and we will be fine. CTID

Tbh I may be over thinking things, but I think I saw 5 names mentioned that included Gill and Parry. It's possible that was for a previous judgement though, but it's certainly going to mess with transfer plans so gives others an advantage this summer.

I thought that might be it.
Gill is UEFA Treasurer, and is on the UEFA Executive Committee along with the PSG/Juve/Madrid people. Officially the financial control board (CFCB, including the AC and the IC) acts independently of the executive.

Parry was one of the 7 members of the Investigatory Committee (IC), but isn't as of now - he's in charge of the Football League now.

Some people in the media clearly have a vendetta against Manchester City.

I thought it was all predictable stuff but done well.

The one thing I liked was the issue of timing. I thought it would be in City's interest to slow this down to ensure that we are in next season's competition, but an early verdict is another statement of confidence. Of course you could again say that this is just talk and easy to say.
"Some people in the media" fuck me Marvin where have you been for the last few years?? Living under a brick. It has been relentless from the media, constant negative shit reported every bloody day. Its been there morning noon and.night for all to see. Maybe you should open your eyes occasionally

Because he is looking at it from a media or Journalist point of view which I totally disagree with that interview was for the supporters mainly so the rest in the media can swivel.
debatable although i get your point, directly it was club to fans statement however the drone shots were to me 'this is what we have created' the club know and we now UEFA and the press will be alll over the video

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.