UEFA FFP investigation - Other PL clubs appeal to CAS to prevent City playing in Europe (p 2581)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. BluessinceHydeRoad

BluessinceHydeRoad

Enjoyed tonight's game but was hit during it by the simple genius of Ferran's interview. He began with the simple statement that the allegations are not true..."simply not true" because our accounts have been thoroughly inspected as can be and we provided documents to prove irrefutably that the allegations are not true but UEFA appeared to have delivered a guilty verdict before the process began. In other words, the process IS hopelessly flawed but UEFA,s decision will be quashed on appeal NOT because of a technicality but because the evidence proves conclusively that the allegations are not true.

2. jimharri

jimharri

The bald fraud adamant he's staying (if he isn't sacked). Great news.

argyle likes this.
  3. razman

razman

4. jord_theblue

jord_theblue

Peps interview, amazing. "I love this club. I want to stay, now more than ever."

Love it, the whole club needs to fight for this together. Whatever will be, will be. Staff, fans and players stick together and we will be fine. CTID

Fordyboy46 and give it to gordon like this.
  5. MillionMilesAway

MillionMilesAway

I thought that might be it.
    Gill is UEFA Treasurer, and is on the UEFA Executive Committee along with the PSG/Juve/Madrid people. Officially the financial control board (CFCB, including the AC and the IC) acts independently of the executive.

Parry was one of the 7 members of the Investigatory Committee (IC), but isn't as of now - he's in charge of the Football League now.

mattcity5 likes this.
  6. 55yr old teenager

55yr old teenager

"Some people in the media" fuck me Marvin where have you been for the last few years?? Living under a brick. It has been relentless from the media, constant negative shit reported every bloody day. Its been there morning noon and.night for all to see. Maybe you should open your eyes occasionally

Fordyboy46 likes this.
  7. razman

razman

8. marco

marco

debatable although i get your point, directly it was club to fans statement however the drone shots were to me 'this is what we have created' the club know and we now UEFA and the press will be alll over the video

9. Paul1970

Paul1970

Can I clarify this . Did pep say he is stopping for next season or beyond that ?

10. GazR

GazR

Great post match by pep.

Coatigan likes this.