UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
great to finally see a bit of positivity both from the club and a few that dare outside it.

Neville, souness, now Redknapp with Micah, particularly after that pep interview.

People slowly naming ffp what it is, pep and players showing their love for the club, the big silver lining in this shitshow

Loved Pep’s interview.
Very calm.
I’m going nowhere.
Redknapp and Micah afterwards was good too.
I firmly believe now that more and more people are starting to hint that UEFA going mad like this might not be a good thing.
Redknapp saying if City are done for this then it could open up a right can of worms.
Reckons there’s loads of clubs in the same boat.

Whether we win our appeal or not I think our media approach is dignified and right and more and more are taking notice.

It wasn't about giving the media anything - a proper "friendly" or reasonable journalist could have done the interview , and given it much more credibility

Again, not to argue with you for the sake of it -god knows we need to stick together right now - but if you think we could ever get any credibility from the British media I think you are naive.

Mother Theresa and Ghandi could interview Ferran , with princess Diana wanking off the journo, and we would STILL be criticised and lambasted for it. "City try to buy off the independent uk media by using a living Saint and offering a respectable journalist a happy ending" etc etc.

Imo the club should have the most minimal contact with the media allowable. Literally as little as possible.

They are racist, lying, deliberately inflammable wankers.

great to finally see a bit of positivity both from the club and a few that dare outside it.

Neville, souness, now Redknapp with Micah, particularly after that pep interview.

People slowly naming ffp what it is, pep and players showing their love for the club, the big silver lining in this shitshow
Agree.
Hope of all hopes.
Could this actually backfire on the cartel.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.