UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Prince Andrew strongly disagrees.
Nonsensical marketing folklore:
If you build it, they will come.
If you build a better mousetrap, the world will beat a path to your door
There is no such thing as bad publicity.

Haha was just reading his tweet history and laughing myself before I read that bit, "rent free la".

He's one of those people who think everything he says is "on point" and witty but he's actually quite dim and incredibly boring too.

Hope whoever's car he jumped in gave him a slap.

I’ve heard they all paranoid on Bluemoon, think there is a media agenda backed up by G14 & uefa & now they even reckon VAR is being used to fck them over.

I don’t know where they get the ideas from .....

Manchester City will NOT be forced into a fire sale of their top players if a two-year ban remains in place and could even benefit financially from their time out of Europe, according to football finance expert Kieran Maguire. [via @Jack_Gaughan]

Kieran Maguire: "There would be no need for a firesale. They will actually benefit from not being in Europe because FFP limits under UEFA are €30million losses over three years, compared to £105m under Premier League limits."

Does that make any sense?

Yes it does, if you beleive how some reports put it. i think if you are out of uefa comps, they supposedly dont look at your books for that period, u can spend what you want (as long as u comply with FAs limits, which i thought were scrapped).

that is reportedly the reason AC milan accepted a one year ban, when it looked like cas were going to overturn it (originally 2 years). it was looking like they might finish 5th anyway, so be out of it, and it gave them a further year to 'rebuild'.

The years liverpool were 7th and out of champs league, they spent big, conveniently, not halving to comply till they were in it. (other than of course liverpool never spent any money at all, as all their players are home grown).

@Ric must be delighted with the traffic , bluemoon is getting :)

This came in twitter feed , based on the journos who "liked " this tweet who I follow , including bluemoon's favourite.

Good , atleast the Media Agenda thread wasn't misplaced :D

It's a "Fan" forum FFS. Phil should know , given his twitter feed which is a fun read and a definition of obsessed !

I muted Deleney on Twitter in the summer. He’s a bit of a weirdo - he’s the Twitter equivalent of a pub bore

People need to seriously chill.

We will tie this down in litigation for years to come if we don't get completely exonerated.

That alone, will be enough to guarantee the Premier League stay completely on the sidelines until all avenues have been exhausted.

Everything is just hopeful white noise on the part of people who have only ever had bad things to say about us from minute one.

Let's not add to it by being irrational. Uefa have already shown their cards, we have yet to reveal our full hand.

Is anyone else worried about a PL sanction?

A little. not to the extent the papers big up, but, the FA did say, when uefa first opened their investigation, that they will open their own. So, it is not impossible that whatever the ourcome of one is will influence the other.

The media ARE being totally liberal with the timeline, and the amounts, which i struggle to buy into, but still, it does have a niggle of unease.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.