UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Even if we get complete freedom from any fine or ban by CAS does anyone really think all will be forgotten and we will suddenly be accepted by the corruptness that rules both UEFA and the PL?
We will always be outsiders rather than partners in a global football world run like a small fascist country.

It will be us against them whatever the outcome as our owner found from day 1.
I honestly cannot see us ever trusting individuals who have balanced power with criminal activity within their own Countries never mind UEFA.

Pretty sure it was reported Liverpool would have failed FFP the same season we are in trouble for , the reason they didn't was because they didn't qualify and because UEFA felt it would be impractical to investigate every club within the time frame ...conveniently , some might say , wether or not they'd review that rule , if it was us remains to be seen....

should they have failed the PL FFP then?

Congratulations you've become the first person on blue moon in my 10+ years to make me look for the ignore button, Conn is a plagiarising twat and your constant need to suck the bald twats micro penis off is fucking nauseating. You should get down to the pallet box and get together with him.
Does that look like a defence to you? Some people think that people who have a different opinion on the world do so because they are too stupid to interpret the world the way that we do i.e. they get 2+2 = 5. However this is not about working out simple facts. As Soriano said, "This is not about the evidence, it is about the politics". So I criticise his politics, not his critical faculties.

Even if we get complete freedom from any fine or ban by CAS does anyone really think all will be forgotten and we will suddenly be accepted by the corruptness that rules both UEFA and the PL?
We will always be outsiders rather than partners in a global football world run like a small fascist country.

It will be us against them whatever the outcome as our owner found from day 1.
I honestly cannot see us ever trusting individuals who have balanced power with criminal activity within their own Countries never mind UEFA.
Good!

I never want to be part of The Cartel. Us against them, bring it on!

Does that look like a defence to you? Some people think that people who have a different opinion on the world do so because they are too stupid to interpret the world the way that we do i.e. they get 2+2 = 5. However this is not about working out simple facts. As Soriano said, "This is not about the evidence, it is about the politics". So I criticise his politics, not his critical faculties.
He made me read your post twice as his reply made no sense, as he's got you on ignore he should at least see this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.