UEFA FFP investigation - Other PL clubs appeal to CAS to prevent City playing in Europe (p 2581)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. Gordyola

Gordyola

Team supported:
    City of course
    The assessment period is taken over three years so we would have to be careful
    FAs if you mean PL FFP was scrapped that’s not the case they did drop the max 10% increase on salaries though
    Liverpool also were allowed to move £50m to the infrastructure pot claiming that’s how much was spent on the Stanley Park stadium project when in reality it’s was >£1m

mattcity5 likes this.
  2. George Hannah

George Hannah

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Remember his face - the relentless negative coverage by parasite media and the scum of the fetid world of click journalism

3. Hart of the Matter

Hart of the Matter

Does he (who shall no longer be names) search for 'twat' as well as his own name?
    We should start misspelling his name .. his empty searches would do his nut in.

4. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

Who is it that’s quoted as saying; “I worry...”?

5. Psychedelic Casual

Psychedelic Casual

I’m lost!

6. willipp

willipp

Dont transfer fees spread across the life of the original contract? So if we spent 500 million on 3 contracts over 5 years, that goes as 100 million each year in our accounts, so spending huge still impacts our accounts when we are back in the CL.

7. laserblue

laserblue

I bet he hasn't got a girlfriend.

8. George Hannah

George Hannah

no attribution - just made up sewage, I'm not a subscriber - this is the non-paywall taster..

"Around the Etihad Stadium last night, dodging the puddles on a foul evening in Eastlands, there were two definitive emotions being expressed by Manchester City fans as they made their way into the game against West Ham United. This was their first communal gathering since the ground beneath their feet had been shaken by the news of the two-year ban from the Champions League. In such unnerving times, football fans seek each other out in support, anxious for reassurance.

The visceral reaction among City supporters, in keeping with their club’s initial statement on Friday in response to Uefa’s bombshell, was of simmering anger at the sheer scale of the punishment, that a sanction for arcane financial offences should be brought to bear on the fans...."

You've reached your article limit

9. laserblue

laserblue

Most of the posters on and viewers of this thread, including myself, can easily beat 3-4 hours a day :)

Zubrman likes this.
  10. hello

hello

there's plenty of incidences and pictures of an ostrich burying its head in sand/ soil etc. Its just the reason behind it that's the myth.

This is a good link for those interested in the Ostrich ;-)

https://animals.howstuffworks.com/birds/do-ostriches-really-bury-heads-in-sand.htm

Blue Hefner likes this.