UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Colin,

Your conspiracy theories are routinely a source of wry amusement among those outside the narrow band of City fans who feed off each's paranoia. Did you see last year that even Stu Brennan went public on Twitter to say your "toolkit / goalposts" nonsense was something that even he didn't believe! Pretty embarrassing stuff.

As for the notion that myself "and others" are part of a group who "coordinate their attacks" on City ... you have lost any semblance of plot you had left, IF you believe that.You can be as deeply angered about (wholly) imagined plots against you, or indeed City, as you like. That's your prerogative. But you're getting unnecessarily wound up over stuff that only exists in your head.

For a long time I felt you were a sensible and civil fan, able to look with a properly critical eye at City and of course as we discussed over a period, you were also able to acknowledge City wrong-doings. Propagating garbage about journalists, privately or otherwise, indicates something has driven you over the edge. I'd be happy to talk to you if you have any questions about how this has happened, about journalistic process, about any of it.

But maybe calm down first. Because ranty lying emails are just going to get you laughed at, not listened to.

Whoever it is has absolutely no sense of irony of self awareness.

Perfect qualifacations for a Guardian journalist

I don't have an agenda either way but if City are found guilty then they'll deserve everything they get. If the appeal is successful then I hope City throw the kitchen sink at UEFA and bring the fekkers to their knees.
None of us know what the outcome will be, personally I hope it goes Cities way. I don't like UEFA and FFP is not fit for purpose.... Good luck.

Couldn't City just make an example of one of them and throw them out, next time they don't listen to the press officer?

I'd love to see how they react. However "you agreed to the rules when you entered the press conference", we'll say to them smugly.

Wasn’t Nick Harris the one who had a profile picture of him cradling his dog who happened to have a boner.

after it was graciously pointed out by blues he’s never had a picture of himself up since

What does he mean, 'Even Stu Brennan was embarrassed about the tool kit'

Since when was the MEN still considered a primary City source for anything.

Even United, for that matter?

Said that last week. Why don't they come on here and have a rational discussion with us. The mods could set up a thread and the mods would be involved to cut out any abuse. It can't be worse than Twitter. We know they read this forum and in particular this thread so come and talk to us
At least Stu Brennan has the bollocks to come on here and defend his comments, respect him for that these fuckin weasels wouldn’t entertain the idea !

Wasn’t Nick Harris the one who had a profile picture of him cradling his dog who happened to have a boner.

after it was graciously pointed out by blues he’s never had a picture of himself up since
53bebbe61077d500b090d2a73efba825.jpg

Said that last week. Why don't they come on here and have a rational discussion with us. The mods could set up a thread and the mods would be involved to cut out any abuse. It can't be worse than Twitter. We know they read this forum and in particular this thread so come and talk to us

Why?

They all have some hidden agenda's, half of them pocketing money from Qatari sources, which isn't illegal but certainly puts them on the opposite side of our owners, out of the 6 twitter ones and then the likes Jonathan Liew are feel free to spout absolute venom at every opportunity about our owners, the club and us as fans, who have been labelled lots of things...

Matthew Syed: "vicious rats"
Miguel Delaney: "blinkered crackpots"
Nick Harris: "Paid trolls/shills"
Ewan MacKenna: "Cheerleaders of mass murderers"
Barney Ronay: "Emirati propaganda bots"

You want to talk to them in a friendly fashion?

Why?

L
Well nick could have Nefarious Iniquitous Contemptible Knobjockey & Rob could have Repugnant Opprobrious Bastard

but a bit long winded to type & probably too generous anyway.
Well nick could have Nefarious Iniquitous Contemptible Knobjockey & Rob could have Repugnant Opprobrious Bastard

but a bit long winded to type & probably too generous anyway.
Or Rob = reprehensible obnoxious bastard!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.