UEFA FFP investigation - Other PL clubs appeal to CAS to prevent City playing in Europe (p 2581)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. @BluePhil8

@BluePhil8

Hope they are generating pure dough for you Ric.

2. mindmyp's_n_q's

mindmyp's_n_q's

I am guessing its down to the player amortisation fiasco that fucked us in the first place. Think Colin did amazing work again and showed that under the old rules we actually passed FFP. UEFA then changed a rule (moved the goalposts) and we failed. The toolkit must have been the way Colin presented his evidence.

Either that or I have dreamt it all. It was a while ago.

Metalartin likes this.
  3. Jazzman

Jazzman

Team supported:
    Cityyyy
    Those quotes belong on a banner

4. Baggins.mcfc

Baggins.mcfc

Team supported:
    City
    What about the fa cup followed by the league and then the league cup and then just keep going.

5. paulchapo

paulchapo

Utter scum.

Mikeegrini and bumbleblue like this.
  6. tolmie's hairdoo

tolmie's hairdoo

First rule of journalism, NEVER make the story about yourself.

Some may consider what they are doing as journalism, but they are essentially driven by the need to feel and remain relevant.

In doing so, they push the envelope, overegg the pudding, whatever it takes to provide the perception they are across the subject matter and justify ongoing employment.

Invariably, the first thing to suffer is any type of objectivity, as they are already so entrenched in their stance, so they take it up a further notch.

People such as Harris and Delaney should be well aware of the rules surrounding incitement, seemingly oblivious that the echo chamber they tweet from can be read by anyone.

And if I had a pound for every time I heard an Editor justify that a celebrity was fair game because they court publicity and earn money from it as a result.

Journos who court celebrity lost the right to be called a journalist the moment they try to make the story all about themselves.

Yep, I picked up the typo incitement;)

Last edited: 21 Feb 2020
  7. cookster

cookster

Conn?

8. laserblue

laserblue

Plus anyone who purports to write for a living and uses myself as a subject pronoun is a thick twat who should go back to school.

9. SWP's back

SWP's back

He tried that threat on me without knowing I could buy and sell him a dozen times over. When that threat fell upon my hysterical ears, he blocked me, the fat little fuck.

10. RayCTID

RayCTID

A great point but it will be lost (or ignored) on all journalist involved (especially the two mentioned)

mattcity5 likes this.