UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
A bit late. We are "going to court"! CAS is merely the first step on a road that leads through the Swiss courts to the ECJ if we wish and/or if it's necessary. What makes you think we haven't already told them "straight"?

We told them straight during the half time break during a champions league game before Christmas. The uefa entourage weren’t to impressed we had ran out of chips and went off to try and have a smoke in the bogs.

Are you saying that we will go to court before CAS ? or regardless of outcome ? Or only if we loose at CAS or should I say do not get fully cleared

No, what I'm saying is that City have begun the process of challenging UEFA's verdict. City will work through the judicial system as far as it needs?wants but we know that we have to go to CAS first then the Swiss courts and ultimately the ECJ, depending on what we're challenging at the time. The first step is to get the ban and financial sanction overturned. This has to be done at CAS. Then we move to the Swiss courts if we don't get satisfaction from CAS. My understanding is that recourse to the ECJ will only be if we need FFP ruled unlawful and so unenforceable, we want the ban overturning and the cartel called to account. But there is no doubt City have told UEFA straight that this is all open to us.

In reply to BluessinceHydeRoad. I meant that on top of the CAS. hopefully this would be forcing them to back down from their stance, if they want to save face. The I would issue a summons to UEFA for a copy of that said letter by those 8 clubs. Then I would go after them in the British courts for a restraint od trade, and sue them for damages.

The time has come to fight fire with fire and no holds barred.

The more I think about that tweet from that journalist of the UEFA off the record comment about the noose tightening around Manchester City’s neck the more I want my club to wipe that smug grin off their collective faces and hold the whole organisation and their FFP to account.

He who laughs last, laughs the longest.

In reply to BluessinceHydeRoad. I meant that on top of the CAS. hopefully this would be forcing them to back down from their stance, if they want to save face. The I would issue a summons to UEFA for a copy of that said letter by those 8 clubs. Then I would go after them in the British courts for a restraint od trade, and sue them for damages.

The time has come to fight fire with fire and no holds barred.
The more I think about that tweet from that journalist of the UEFA off the record comment about the noose tightening around Manchester City’s neck the more I want my club to wipe that smug grin off their collective faces and hold the whole organisation and their FFP to account.

He who laughs last, laughs the longest.

Let's face it, I reckon we will do Jack Shit about it.
We are a soft touch and won't want to rock the boat.

I see Ceferin is putting Liverpool worried minds at rest saying there is no way they wont be crowned champions, even if it means doing so "over the green table" as he put it.

May as well give it to them over some table somewhere as that decision to hand it them via VAR was made round a table before a ball was even kicked.

As much as it hurts us and our fans, i want football to go fucking bust once and for all and reset because it is utterly corrupt at the professional level and ran by gangsters and bookies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.