UEFA FFP investigation - Other PL clubs appeal to CAS to prevent City playing in Europe (p 2581)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by razman, 7 Mar 2019.

1. hcblue95

hcblue95

If they were to prove we'd fiddled things maybe they could reopen the 2014 case that we've already been punished for and say it was the fiddling rather than the breaking of the rules?
    I don't know anything about the galatasary case that CAS blocked uefa on.

2. vincent

vincent

Probably. But for me the premier league is a far superior competition. Absolute love going to prem games can’t say the say about CL.

Skip Donoghue likes this.
  3. David 'El Mago' Silva

David 'El Mago' Silva

This should help the atmosphere at the Schalke game.

EL APACHE TEVEZ likes this.
  4. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

I`ve yet to see any City fan "fretting".The only fuckers "fretting" on here appear to be possibly Rag Wums.

5. Murph

Murph

The ex Belgium pm is in charge of this investigation. Wasn't it reported recently that he was pissed off with us?

This whole process could potentially take a long time. Investigatory chamber, Adjudicatory chamber then CAS.

6. razman

razman

Yes mentioned it in the OP. Sam Lee post on the same

7. Indaparkside

Indaparkside

Well said oakie lad

8. Bill

Bill

are uefa thick? when will they realise we city fans don't give a fuck about their poxy competition, we don't even care what division we are in ffs. so go ahead and do your worst cos you'll never, ever, break what we and our club have. this is no ordinary club with no ordinary fan base.

9. CC1

CC1

I’m not sure why you think he’ll be able to take on UEFA. They’re a law unto themselves & I don’t think we’ve any chance of winning this battle. They want us out of Europe & they want the clubs with the global audiences to have a free run. We’re becoming too dangerous

10. oakiecokie

oakiecokie

If this is correct then maybe City should send Vinny around to "have words in his shell like".