UEFA Football Awards

BlueBas

Well done to ex-City player Lucy Bronze and Dipper Virgil for their respective awards.

Shame on the misogynistic tw@ts at UEFA for scheduling the awards at the same time as Women's Internationals were on so not a single female nominee was able to attend the awards!

There is a womens UEFA committee, maybe they should have arranged a womens award ceremony? For what it's worth it's a sham anyway.

Reactions: mat
as I said yesterday its a UEFA award so they will reward the winners of their top prize hence VVD and Allisson awards. Any player from any other country could be in a team that wins all domestic trophies and score a hundred goals plus find a cure for cancer but unless the cure was called the UEFA Cancer Cure that player would not stand a chance

I bet if city were to win the champions league no city players be chosen for any awards, you only have to look at the premier league to understand where I’m coming from.

Well done to ex-City player Lucy Bronze and Dipper Virgil for their respective awards.

Shame on the misogynistic tw@ts at UEFA for scheduling the awards at the same time as Women's Internationals were on so not a single female nominee was able to attend the awards!

That's a bit harsh, they can't be expected to think of anything beyond the dipper players being available. They are part of the " European Royalty " after all.

I bet if city were to win the champions league no city players be chosen for any awards, you only have to look at the premier league to understand where I’m coming from.

To be fair City's players are shite compared to VVD and Allison .

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.