UEFA FFP investigation - CAS decision to be announced Monday, 13th July 9.30am BST

What do you think will be the outcome of the CAS hearing?

• Two-year ban upheld

Votes: 197 13.1%
  • Ban reduced to one year

Votes: 422 28.2%
  • Ban overturned and City exonerated

Votes: 815 54.4%
  • Other

Votes: 65 4.3%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
In defence of the media the issue isn't just that we take money from Abu Dhabi but that we are owned by Abu Dhabi. Sponsorship deals from Emirates etc aren't the same as the clubs are not 'state owned' but we are. It's a subtle difference but for the media a crucial one . We see them the same but the media want to make the distinction
We aren't owned by Abu Dhabi we are owned by ADUG(who own City group) which is a private investment company owned by Sheikh Mansour alone.

Even if they could make that distinction though, is it difference enough to ask one set of supporters to justify human rights issue in UAE over another who's club is "only" taking millions upon millions from there every year?

In defence of the media the issue isn't just that we take money from Abu Dhabi but that we are owned by Abu Dhabi. Sponsorship deals from Emirates etc aren't the same as the clubs are not 'state owned' but we are. It's a subtle difference but for the media a crucial one . We see them the same but the media want to make the distinction
FFS we are not state owned

If Prince Charles owned a football club and that football club was sponsored by the Royal Bank of Scotland, would they be state funded?

I have now read through 550+ pages of shite......all I want to know is , if they have concluded their investigation then when do they release the results?

NOT. Our sanction....just the results?
Surely the findings should be released now? They don't change?

No news is good news
Then release to the world"..we looked and found eff all....no case to answer.
They ( UEFA) should be forced to make their findings public...........
That does not in anyway affect any sanction or compromise City or UEFA position?

They either found something or not........
Perhaps we should investigate HOW a major final ends up in Baku?
I am sure there will be no cause for concern......it is the obvious place to have it?

We aren't owned by Abu Dhabi we are owned by ADUG(who own City group) which is a private investment company owned by Sheikh Mansour alone.

Even if they could make that distinction though, is it difference enough to ask one set of supporters to justify human rights issue in UAE over another who's club is "only" taking millions upon millions from there every year?

Just one point. Sheikh Mansour is the majority shareholder of ADUG but there are minority Chinese shareholders too. That alone should tell these fuckwit journos, rags, dippers, etc. that City are not owned by a country. Neither ADUG nor City have access to a sovereign wealth fund (which would be the very definition of state owned) and there wouldn't be shareholders from another country either.

I have now read through 550+ pages of shite......all I want to know is , if they have concluded their investigation then when do they release the results?

NOT. Our sanction....just the results?
Surely the findings should be released now? They don't change?

When it was referred last week or whenever it was, I read that the next stage of the process could take months

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.