Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Matt Lawton just been on. He said journalists won’t be able to go turkey. I know some might think that’s a good thing. In seriousness though, another reason to move it.
What’s Leicester’s ground like for facilities?
Well he is talking like a twat.
I work in Ankara and I can go for work.
I was hoping to get a ticket as a local but that’s looks to be out the windoW now.
He can quarantine in a hotel when he returns and work from the hotel.
I am home tomorrow for my first week in 3 and a half months after quarantining for 10 days In Istanbul when I arrived.
This is a double edge pisser for me as I wont now get to the match and I won’t bastard get home for months after this week.

I’m sure the rags will pitch for it, as will Spurs Liverpool & Arsenal, and I actually like Villa Park, all seem possible but UEFA should be putting the ball back in Boris’s court & asking for a high percentage of fan attendance in the region of 60-70%, if not Lisbon looks the obvious
No chance of Old Trafford after the recent riot or Anfield after the coach attack. Liverpool would be open season for the scouse thugs who hate Chelsea almost as much as us. City would probably refuse to play there as well.

Well he is talking like a twat.
I work in Ankara and I can go for work.
I was hoping to get a ticket as a local but that’s looks to be out the windoW now.
He can quarantine in a hotel when he returns and work from the hotel.
I am home tomorrow for my first week in 3 and a half months after quarantining for 10 days In Istanbul when I arrived.
This is a double edge pisser for me as I wont now get to the match and I won’t bastard get home for months after this week.
Foreign nations can’t return to the U.K. after being in Turkey though.

If us and Chelsea do go to Turkey ALL players and staff would have to quarantine for 10 days after. That would be the 8th of June. The Euros start 3 days later. I think there's no chance of them going
Elite sportsmen have different rules, wherever they are.
I did 10 days quarantine in Istanbul whilst Mezut Ozil only did 5. Apparently it’s because he’s better at football than me.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.