Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I pass the fields every day, very strange, they’ve removed all the crossbars but not the posts which are surrounded by long grass and lots of new houses. Changing rooms were demolished last year
Last time l think l went past was the night of the storm before the Borussia MG match when l could see nothing at all. Had to stop several times before making it to the Grove. About 20 minutes later it was if it never happened.

TV camera crew are locals. UEFA has a script and process that all TV companies sign up to.

Well it's been said in other threads - typical City.
First CL Final and it's turning into a fuckin farce.
No way today's announcement moving Turkey onto the red list is coincidence IMHO, trying to strong arm everyone into moving the game.
For clarity I'm not spending 1750 quid to be effectively held at Her Majesty's pleasure

Dave Conner was a groundsman at melland's 20 years ago,I also watched Bert trautman play on the transport club pitch early seventies.
After he finished in the game, Dave became the manager of a gym somewhere in South Manchester area.. Both of his hips went at the same time, poor bugger could hardly walk.
I scored a pen past Bert as a kid at a fete at the Platt Lane complex when it belonged to the Police social club.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.