Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

It’s shite. No boozers anywhere near the ground
You need to get off at Hackney Wick tube and enter the ground that way. There is a group of superb pubs/bars along the canal. I have been there three times with City. There is a complex called the Crate Brewery and it is full of bars and eating places including a large German-style beer hall. It's a 10 minute walk from the away section of the stadium along the River Lee. There is nothing decent at the Stratford End. West Ham is a fantastic away trip these days.

Last edited:
Don’t want it at Wembley. The pitch is too big for our pressing game. We tend not to play well there.
The dimensions of the Wembley pitch are smaller than the Etihad.

“The pitch size, as lined for association football, is 115 yd (105 m) long by 75 yd (69 m) wide, slightly narrower than the old Wembley, as required by the UEFA stadium categories for a category four stadium, the top category.”

Last edited by a moderator:
You need to get off at Hackney Wick tube and enter the ground that way. There is a group of superb pubs/bars along the canal. I have been there three times with City. There is a complex called the Crate Brewery and it is full of bars and eating places including a large German-style beer hall. It's a 10 minute walk from the away section of the stadium along the River Lee. There is nothing decent at the Stratford End. West Ham is a fantastic away trip these days.
It’s great at Hackney Wick been there several times

Change the date of the final, put it back, as was the case last year, August 2020. That would give more options, including Wembley or keeping Istanbul as host. Fans should be able to travel by then.

my penny's worth parkhead. Scotland got low infection rate n stadium can safely accommodate.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.