Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

Common sense says the final gets moved from Istanbul. Unfortunately it's UEFA making the decision do it's likely not going to get moved.

Thats correct, F1 seem to make quicker decisions than Uefa do to ensure people’s safety.
Yeah they have never been about the money, a driver dies in qualifying, they carry on with the main race where a driver dies too. Canada would have been safer than Turkey.

Nothing to do with the highest bidder getting the race, and how about double points for the last races?

Coming home from Turkey today , I was chatting with other brits in the check in queue.
The numbers are greatly reducing in Turkey so why go on a red list now when it was far worse a few week ago and Turkey was only amber.
The feeling was that Boris is holding Turkey to ransom as 10% of Turkey economy is the holiday industry.
I will return a week on Monday but that’s me then till it reduces to amber again.

Coming home from Turkey today , I was chatting with other brits in the check in queue.
The numbers are greatly reducing in Turkey so why go on a red list now when it was far worse a few week ago and Turkey was only amber.
The feeling was that Boris is holding Turkey to ransom as 10% of Turkey economy is the holiday industry.
I will return a week on Monday but that’s me then till it reduces to amber again.

Turkey have had the the 4th highest amount of cases over 7 days stop talking shite.

was there for oasis gig 2000 but was on pitch n didn't really pay attention.it is a bit bit out out the way too if remember. should o got off train before Waverley haha

Aye very central actually just get off at Haymarket :)
A fair walk from the pubs in Rose Street but easy enough

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.