Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

MCFC1993

It's the elephant in the room now given 2 English teams are in the Final and we're still in a pandemic/epidemic.

UEFA moved the final last year, they talked about being there for the fans during the ESL saga, now is their time to prove it.

Turkey are in lockdown, they come out of lockdown 12 days before the final. It's a logistical nightmare for fans in this country to get there. It might even be limited allocation due to needing to travel via official club channels (not confirmed yet).

Now I'm aware that Wembley have EFL playoffs that weekend, so move it to any other suitable stadium; Millennium Stadium (unlikely being used as a COVID hospital), Hampden Park, and Old Trafford all meet the UEFA Category 4 rules to host a Final.

Will UEFA move it?

Last edited:
It's the elephant in the room now.

UEFA moved the final last year, they talked about being there for the fans during the ESL saga, now is their time to prove it.

Turkey are in lockdown, they come out of lockdown 12 days before the final. It's a logistical nightmare for fans in this country to get there. It might even be limited allocation due to needing to travel via official club channels (not confirmed yet).

Now I'm aware that Wembley have EFL playoffs that weekend, so move it to any other suitable stadium; Millennium Stadium, Hampden Park, and Old Trafford meet the UEFA Category 4 rules to host a Final.

Will UEFA move it?
No. No chance. They've made it clear that they are playing the game in Istanbul.

It's the elephant in the room now.

Now I'm aware that Wembley have EFL playoffs that weekend, so move it to any other suitable stadium; Millennium Stadium, Hampden Park, and Old Trafford meet the UEFA Category 4 rules to host a Final.

Will UEFA move it?
Well for a start rule old Trafford out,maybe spurs ground but I don’t think they’ll move it ..

Well for a start rule old Trafford out,maybe spurs ground but I don’t think they’ll move it ..
I think it would be piss funny lifting it in their ground. Don't think the Spurs stadium meets the requirements.

Last edited:

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.