Champions League Final | Tickets - City Official Package + UEFA Tickets | 2022 Final (pg 1033)

I would prefer the game remains in Istanbul or played elsewhere in Europe.
Our players will be more rested than Chelsea and when you add in the travel factor it will tire them out more than us. Even if it's a marginal advantage, can be the difference.
Whilst our record at Wembley is strong, somehow I don't feel as confident there, especially against Chelsea.

We had extra day to recover from last week, But that didn't end up well yesterday.

Totally idiotic and irresponsible if the game is not moved to the UK with the covid situation.

But we are dealing with UEFA , ego and money, so anything could happen.

Should have used another UK ground just for the novelty of it not being wembley

Also no one in Manchester or London for the neutrality of the city
it annoys me that people think its ok that Chelsea fans just pop out of the front gate and catch a bus while for City fans it can still be an expensive weekend. If they move the game then Villa Park is fair to everyone, although I expect uefa's corporate parasites won't be happy with it.

I can’t see it being moved there is less than 3 weeks to go, all corporate would have paid hotels given uefa back handers etc. They wanted us thrown out of the competition not long ago then got humiliated in court no way they are helping us

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.