UEFA strike again

This just goes to show that UEFA are out to get us any way they can. We should tell the premier league that they are liable for the full amount of the fine.

This just goes to show that UEFA are out to get us any way they can. We should tell the premier league that they are liable for the full amount of the fine.

We do not need to tell them they know this. Does not affect city in anyway besides upsetting a few blue mooners who think the world is against us.

No we should tell eufa to fuck off. They have no right to tell the PL when we can and cannot play our games.

i know the players we are going to sign and have want champion league for there image rights and money and all that sort of thing but i would not miss champions league football one bit. i even think we don't make that much money out of playing in the piss pot cup and £50 million is peanuts to our owners but the club want it bad

we are getting roll over by uefa time and time again and every season its something else to stop us. and do we really need that crap it makes me feel every time the anthem rings out we all know uefa is bent and the people running it are bent and the board is made up of the so called big boys of the european game so we all know how they feel about manchester city. i would not miss european football but sadly the players and the club want it so i will keep booing that anthem in the knowing we will get rolled over again

i know the players we are going to sign and have want champion league for there image rights and money and all that sort of thing but i would not miss champions league football one bit. i even think we don't make that much money out of playing in the piss pot cup and £50 million is peanuts to our owners but the club want it bad

we are getting roll over by uefa time and time again and every season its something else to stop us. and do we really need that crap it makes me feel every time the anthem rings out we all know uefa is bent and the people running it are bent and the board is made up of the so called big boys of the european game so we all know how they feel about manchester city. i would not miss european football but sadly the players and the club want it so i will keep booing that anthem in the knowing we will get rolled over again
Think we made £89 million from getting to the semi final PLUS gate money ... it's hardly peanuts is it?

Think we made £89 million from getting to the semi final PLUS gate money ... it's hardly peanuts is it?

but how much did it cost to get there in the first place knowing your never in with a shout of winning it
yes the better players want top level football and you can get a better deal but even the player must know going to man city and playing in the champions league uefa will have you over in a blue shirt. so they are not interested in winning it just the money so there is the problem and any amount of money city get from champions league goes in one hand and out the other its a money go round

do we hold any power in europe with uefa NOPE and every little thing we do is under a microscope fines for this and that fans booing also got us under pressure from uefa name any other club that is being treated like us without being racist fans and fighting we must be the cleanest club in europe that have been fined and squad reduction for having a owner that loves manchester city and spends his own money on manchester and not just the football club but within the community for anybody not matter what colour your teams is or like sports or not just local people

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.