UEFA Super cup Final 14th August

Will turn out to be the best American player ever, wish City had him, glad neither of the red scums don't.
I said we should have gone in for him a few years back but his stock at the time would have probably meant mega money. Wouldn't swap him for Bernardo, maybe Mahrez but he's probably been assured game time that we wouldn't offer.

Also to go off topic a bit. Call me cynical but the way Chelsea seemed to get free runs at players like Kante and Pulisic and others is a bit suspicious to me. I wonder if these football leaks have anything about these bargains they've had in the last few years, not to mention the unexpectedly high selling fees. Might just be good business but it wouldn't surprise me if there is more to it.

I didn’t see all the first half. I have just seen the dipper penalty appeal. I thought, under the new rules, they were given. Why wasn’t it ?

The Sarri style is actually better suited (in theory) to bypassing Liverpool's press than Guardiola's. Good to see Lampard make the most of it.

Only worry now is how Chelsea faded in the 2nd half at the weekend, as Liverpool can’t play any worse than that first half. It’s the pessimist in me, but I still fear Liverpool winning 2-1. Praying for Chelsea making it 2-0 early in the 2nd half.
Here we go.

1-1

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.