UEFA Team of the year(KDB First City player to be included)

Discussion in 'Bluemoon forum' started by nimrod, 11 Jan 2018.

1. nimrod

nimrod

wtf...........Instead of congratulating KDB, everybody's just having a whinge about it

:(

2. bumbleblue

bumbleblue

Congratulations Kevin and city.

3. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

i can see why Hazard has got into the UEFA team of the year , he plays for the 2017 current premier league champions , and is easily their stand out player during 2017 , its not rocket science. The other midfield positions with Kroos and Modric is partly down to the La Liga love in and the fact they play for the Champs League holders. But if we did win the Champs league this season and Merlin was not included in the 2018 team then that would be a travesty. KDB will be a fixture in this team for years to come , he is just coming into his prime and if Pep extend his contract i can see us winning the Champs league more than once during his tenure , which will obviously raise the profile of our players like Sane,Jesus,Sterling,Walker,Ederson,Mendy,Stones all fairly young with their best years ahead of them

4. cleavers

cleavers

I suppose its "the year", which includes them winning La Liga and the CL, but they've ignored the last 5 months of the year, where RM have greatly underperformed.

5. cleavers

cleavers

Which is fair enough because David Silva should be in there, not just for his performances for City, but Spain to.

6. nimrod

nimrod

We finally get a City player in this team and instead of congratulating Kev you think its fair enough to just whinge about it?

How about congratulating our player ?

7. cleavers

cleavers

He doesn't need me congratulating him though, he's in there, so great for KdB, but I ask why is David Silva not in there, with his performances for City AND Spain ? Especially after looking at some of the other names, and 5 of them being from RM, who have been largely shite for the last 5 months of the "year".

8. manchester blue

manchester blue

UEFA team of the year? Where do I boo?

9. jimmygrimblesboots

jimmygrimblesboots

But , but , but , but , where is the Doughnut Thief , Carlton Pogba and Lukatme , they sell the most shirts , have the best haircuts and can throw some shapes on the dancefloor not to mention the Twitter Posts Trophy.

10. MarsLlama

MarsLlama

I love Dave but I think Kroos and Modric deserve it more this year. They were brilliant in the Champions League especially.

I would have picked this personally:

----------------De Gea
    Kimmich--Ramos--Chiellini--Marcelo
    ------------------Kanté
    ----------De Bruyne--Modric----------
    Messi----------------------------Ronaldo
    -------------------Kane