UEFA to propose FFP replacement plan

MCFC1993

Not much to go off yet as I'm not subscribed to read the rest but essentially you can only spend 70% of revenue on wages and you are luxury taxed if you go over with the taxed money redistributed evenly.

So now it looks like they're going from:
'You can only spend this much but pay the players whatever you want'

to:
'Spend whatever you want but you can only pay the players this much'

It's a proposal that will affect Real Madrid and Barcelona more than us imo. So for that reason it'll never get through.

Not much to go off yet as I'm not subscribed to read the rest but essentially you can only spend 70% of revenue on wages and you are luxury taxed if you go over with the taxed money redistributed evenly.

So now it looks like they're going from:
'You can only spend this much but pay the players whatever you want'

to:
'Spend whatever you want but you can only pay the players this much'

It's a proposal that will affect Real Madrid and Barcelona more than us imo. So for that reason it'll never get through.

Cant see this affecting us much, but it is still wrong. You can bankrupt yourself as long as its not by paying big wages.
So much better to say you cannot bankrupt yourself by taking on massive debts which you cant service. Of course the old G14, addicted to debt, would never go for it, as before.

70% of turnover is a lot maybe that’s for teams who drop out of champs league position and revenue will take a massive drop..

Just make one rule across all of Europe your % turnover can not go over 60% you can spend what you like you can pay a million a week on a player wagers but you can’t go over 60% turnover if your do your punishment should be 1 point docked for every % you go over it.

It's a good thing for PSG and City but I'm against it because it means the likes of Everton and Leicester won't be able to compete

Uefa corruption to stop smaller Teams to catch up
This. It will be OK for those clubs with large incomes, rags, dippers etc, but smaller clubs will be penalised. You will not be able to pay your better players to stay even if you can afford it by not buying more players. Stinks, as normal, from UEFA.

Is this even legal? Surely you can't restrict someones pay, sounds like it's on very shaky foundations to me especially with the EU employment laws

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.