UEFA Youth League vs Leipzig

Jadel Katongo, 17. Came on as a late sub this afternoon
Wilson-Esbrand would be knocking on 1st team opportunities by now if not for his long injury last year which cost him valuable development time. So happy to see him doing well and back. Our London recruiting is pretty top notch.

A question, is Edozie left footed? If so he might provide something we haven't had since Sane. A left footed left sided player with pace who can get to the byline.
Mainly right footed but plays on the left
Carlos Borges is a lefty and is strong and rapid but seems to be injured atm

thx, was driving me crazy, Pep seemed to beckon him from the younger players later in the video
You sure that wasn’t Nico O’reilly? I’m not sure what video your talking about but Nico is 16, with the U18s came on today and was training with the first team players yesterday.

You sure that wasn’t Nico O’reilly? I’m not sure what video your talking about but Nico is 16, with the U18s came on today and was training with the first team players yesterday.
you could be right, kids this age grow so fast that even comparing them to a photo from a few months ago can be deceptive

Could easily have been a cricket score. Only 5-1 flattered the opposition. McAtee was the star of the show and it can't be long before he's knocking on the door of the first team. His eye for goal is Fowler-esque. He retains the ball very well and has good vision for a killer pass. I thought Mbete at the back was an excellent leader for someone so young. He looked very comfortable on the ball and has great potential. All in all, a very satisfying afternoon.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.