UEFA Youth League vs Leipzig

5-1 FT. McAtee star of the show again. Edozie very good, but could easily have had a hattrick. Bobb was great as well. Very impressive cameo by Hamilton who got 2 beautiful assists. The defence looked solid

I’d be very disappointed if McAtee didn’t start against Wycombe, he’s way too good for this level. Would love to see Wilson-Esbrand too. Only have 3 full-backs in the first team right now and they could need some rest

5-1 FT. McAtee star of the show again. Edozie very good, but could easily have had a hattrick. Bobb was great as well. Very impressive cameo by Hamilton who got 2 beautiful assists. The defence looked solid

I’d be very disappointed if McAtee didn’t start against Wycombe, he’s way too good for this level. Would love to see Wilson-Esbrand too. Only have 3 full-backs in the first team right now and they could need some rest
I'm not arguing against giving a kid a chance but I'd doubt that Zinchenko or Cancelo would agree that they are getting too many games. :-)

Not yet anyhow.

I relaly hope a few kids do well in the league cup though - or even a sub appearance in other senior games.

Wilson-Esbrand would be knocking on 1st team opportunities by now if not for his long injury last year which cost him valuable development time. So happy to see him doing well and back. Our London recruiting is pretty top notch.

A question, is Edozie left footed? If so he might provide something we haven't had since Sane. A left footed left sided player with pace who can get to the byline.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.