Ugg boots

Thaksins Love Child

Anyone know anywhere online or in town that sells these things at a reasonable price? Way over £100 for a pair of boots seems a bit steep but Xmas present for the missus.

Thaksins Love Child said:
Anyone know anywhere online or in town that sells these things at a reasonable price? Way over £100 for a pair of boots seems a bit steep but Xmas present for the missus.

For real uggs you wont get any cheaper than 170 x

Try cloggs.co.uk

XxRach09Xx said:

Found a few websites were there are between £70 - £100 but I always suspicious incase they are fake.

XxRach09Xx said:
Found a few websites were there are between £70 - £100 but I always suspicious incase they are fake.

On the website i mentioned above they are genuines.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.