UK ‘Special Forces’

By the way, thank you to whoever recommended this:
SAS: Rogue Warriors, Series 1: Episode 1: www.bbc.co.uk/iplayer/episode/b08f00s0 via @bbciplayer

Watched the first two and going to watch the third tonight.

Anyone got Tom Hanks’ number? Tell him the third in the series following Band of Brothers and The Pacific, should be this. What a brilliant series that would be!

I know a lad who works in television and he’s told me most things on tele are scripted and rehearsed even if they’re shown “as live” or “reality”.

All that Ramsey shouting stuff will be scripted, even the chef’s “mistake” that makes Ramsey go mental will be scripted.

Even when people go to the papers to sell their story about something that’s happened on a tele show will all be part of the promotion of the show.
I could probably mellow with your analogy however I do not think that post 216 was scripted. I watched that video many times and cannot begin to decipher his hatred for his fellow broulee's in arms. At the end of the day it's all just pie and mash with a sprig of basil thrown and nothing to get proper leary about. Like I said to Mr Ireland I would not let that oddity flip me a burger with the piss poor attitude he's got.

Speaking of flip you you can flip an egg without being a tosser and other top chefs I have encountered have been totally the opposite to him. We used to go to Nutters in Norden for a bit of scran and all Andie wanted to do was sit on your knee and sell you his book. His food was pure brilliant and made with undulated love and not that spit and bile that Gordon mixes up.

If he went on the SAS TV program they would eat the narcissistic bell-sniff for breakfast and he would be squealing for his mum to ring the "I want to go home bell" It' nice to be nice Gordon so maybe it's time to wind your neck in and help the trainee chefs instead of terrorizing them.

Have a look at Adrian trying to fight back with his superlative van driver rearguard action ... Could he deliver ten beds out of his van for satisfaction for customers spending ten thousand pound .... .. without damaging a piece of wallpaper ..I fookin doubt it.. haha : )

The egotistic sausage was actually being nice here so well done El Gordon...yes chef ..yes chef ..thank you chef

Last edited:
I know a lad who works in television and he’s told me most things on tele are scripted and rehearsed even if they’re shown “as live” or “reality”.

All that Ramsey shouting stuff will be scripted, even the chef’s “mistake” that makes Ramsey go mental will be scripted.

Even when people go to the papers to sell their story about something that’s happened on a tele show will all be part of the promotion of the show.
I love it when the unexpected happens.....and there just happens to be a camera crew there filmimg. I mean, what are the chances....

Used to be a lad who ran from new mills to Cheadle Hulme every day with a rucksack full of bricks.He went to join the marines then didn’t see him for years until he popped up at West Brom away one Boxing Day with a suntan and them boots they all wear.mad as a hatter

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.