UK far right trouble July/August 24

So I guess all the British immigrants abroad in Spain , France , Portugal etc etc are now fair game for the indigenous population? Isn’t that how it works?

Well mobs of muslims are also going around beating people on their own too, it's not all one sided like the media portray. Scumbags on both sides.

Fucking Tik Tok. Do they practice their dances to do at the march?

Embarrassing

It has become a really dangerous and powerful app, gone of the days where it was for kids doing shite dance routines. The ''LIVE'' section is full of people spreading hate and conspiracies against either against Jews, Christians or Muslims it is crazy. Half these protests and counter protests are people turning up to film for Tiktok and get loads of views. I reported a video the other day that was listing all these planned protests from a bot account citing that it was spreading hate, they didn't remove the video and said no terms were broken.

Needs controlling, but no doubt a new app would appear to fill the void.

You say it's particularly an Islamist/Pakistani problem but Hindus and Indians, Chinese, Irish and Catholics, even Black Christians, they've all had their issues in the UK regardless of where the agitation originated from. That's without getting into the issues there are between Brits and Romanis/travellers.

But it's a combination of things isn't it. Rare but high profile terrorist attacks by radical Islamists coupled with a 20-year media obsession with Muslims and migrants and it's become a bit of a chicken and egg scenario we'll probably never recover from. Sad thing is people can't seem to separate extremists from regular everyday folk.
Yeah, i agree with what you’re saying and obviously all discrimination is wrong. The problem in this case seems to be time doesn’t seem to be helping integration. The problems don’t seem to be easing and if anything as we’ve seen lately things seem to be getting worse.

That’s not having a dig at anyone other than racist morons but the divide seems as big as ever.

Hark at Donald Trump here.

I think it's fairly obvious to anyone which "side" has caused these riots.

Two wrongs don't make a right.

Also, I don't think the government and police are helping matters. They're handling different people different ways and that's creating even more resentment. Two tier policing in this country is really a thing, it's not a "far right" conspiracy. They'd admitted with things like the Rotherham reports that they wouldn't arrest rape gangs out of fear of being called racist. The head of police in Rotherham had to answer in an inquest why his police arrested an 11 year old rape victim instead of the men that did it. Sorry, that is disgraceful and it still happens today. The police, government and media are flat out refusing to acknowledge there's cunts out harming people. That shouldn't happen. Police people equally. The police legged it away in Leeds the other week with the romani rioters. They're nowhere to be seen while Muslim gangs roam the streets with weapons. They turn up with dogs and batons and use them on the rest. Let's not turn a blind eye to this.

There's scumbags on both "sides", but I urge you to find me a video where the police are out with their dogs and batons stopping Muslim gangs beating people 15 onto 1. The police aren't doing a thing about this. For me, these kind of thing is only adding more problems, more resentment.

I'm not on the side of anybody but I'm on the side of fairness and common sense. Are there a lot of people using this to exercise their racism? Absolutely and they're a disgrace. Is there also people from Muslim communities feeling like they have free reign to carry weapons through the streets and attack random people because seemingly the government and police won't touch them? Yes.

The whole thing is a mess, it's not all one sided and the government and police are handling it horribly too.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.