UK far right trouble July/August 24

The right decision by Labour to suspend Ricky Jones the councillor for Dartford, behaviour like this should never be tolerated regardless of political affiliation or mindset. He has been suspended as a councillor over a speech at a counter demonstration calling for the throats of anti-immigration protesters to be cut.

Will he now be expecting an early morning knock from our police, who are sworn to protect all members of society from hate, violence and threats to kill.

Maybe some of that cheering baying mob who surrounded him should also be arrested, as they appear to condone and approve of his actions. In order for law and order to prevail, it has to be universally applied to all.

The right decision to suspend councilor Ricky Jones for Dartford, as behaviour like this should never be tolerated. regardless of political affiliation or mindset.

Will he now be expecting an early morning knock from our police, who are sworn to protect all members of society from hate, violence and threats to kill.

Maybe some of that cheering baying mob who surrounded him should also be arrested, as they appear to condone and approve of his actions. In order for law and order to prevail, it has to be universally applied to all.

Hopefully getting a visit from the police soon

Take it to another thread
Your welcome to do the groundwork, make a thread about the definition of zionism and then copy our posts and your link to describe the matter of debate and i will join. I did tell you before that i thought you were making a claim that could easily derail the thread because i thought it to be a contentious one, and take note that for that reason as to avoid the derail i suggested continuing via private messages. Your still welcome to do it via that method too, i do think you brought the matter of discussion up though.

I agree about the inappropriateness of the poster, but I'm not sure what you mean by the "real definition of the word" Zionist. I suspect it came from "90% of British Jews support the right of Israel to exist as a Jewish state (one possible definition of Zionism)". https://fullfact.org/news/are-major...-fwRGy8EqC335j8xQ4vjZEJTzuj0o1qhoCknsQAvD_BwE
One for another thread perhaps, but another definition would mean all Jews should return to Israel (the "Ingathering of the Exiles).”
Irrelevant to my point. The fact is that a significant majority of Jews identify as Zionists however you want to define it and calling for their removal is antisemitic because even if the people who produced the poster only mean a certain definition covering the most right wing elements, that is not clear on the poster. The fact it’s in Finchley means that there is no excuse for not knowing the implications of what they’re saying.
It was totally unnecessary to include that and it would have the effect of alienating a significant number of the population of the area at a time when most people are doing their best to pull together against far right thuggery.

The right decision by Labour to suspend Ricky Jones the councillor for Dartford, behaviour like this should never be tolerated regardless of political affiliation or mindset. He has been suspended as a councillor over a speech at a counter demonstration calling for the throats of anti-immigration protesters to be cut.

I mean, there's many things he could have said in criticism of the rioters that would've been perfectly acceptable but instead he chose to go down that path. Slitting throats isn't the way we punish criminals in this country and for a councillor to come out and suggest that is stupid, abhorrent, and inflammatory - just as it was when the wife of that Tory councillor posted that vile tweet last week. The courts have done a sterling job in convicting many of those responsible over the past week so just let them get on with their job.

Your welcome to do the groundwork, make a thread about the definition of zionism and then copy our posts and your link to describe the matter of debate and i will join. I did tell you before that i thought you were making a claim that could easily derail the thread because i thought it to be a contentious one, and take note that for that reason as to avoid the derail i suggested continuing via private messages. Your still welcome to do it via that method too, i do think you brought the matter of discussion up though.
You’re the one who’s derailed the thread because the absolute definition of Zionism was not critical to the point I was making but you wouldn’t drop it.

Do you think the poster I put on page 485 is ok?

The price of meat these days especially beef is shocking, anyone saying this is not a thread on beef will get my agreement I will obviously continue to talk beef until I get the last word..

Rump is nicer than Fillet imho.

Beef.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.