UKIP

There moment has been and gone even they will even lose the bi-election seats they won come general election. May win a seat but they are as pointless as the Greens once its all said and done

Does anyone actually vote for them?

I would imagine their small fan club have dwindled away into the midst

They'll decide the election ultimately as they'll split the vote on the right. If they split it enough, Labour will win. If they don't, the Tories will win.

I suppose the best way forward would be voter apathy but that isn't the solution either.
Voting ukip is a little extreme but if either of the main two parties are just one grey useless blob what do you do?
I'll be spoiling my ballot paper this time round because quite frankly I don't know what to do.

Keep telling yourselves that if it gives you some comfort, the truth is they don't need to to anything at the moment because the usual suspects are doing such a wonderful job of driveling out the same old nonsense.

Neither the EU jackboot or the problems brought about with mass immigration have gone away, the time to count your chickens is after the votes have been cast, an your chickens are looking over their shoulder in fear ;0)

ukip will poll 3/4 times the number that vote lib dem, should get 6-12 seats, so many people are fed up with lib/lab/con and the EU that their vote will hold out, people forget in the eu election ukip came out on top. you may think they are small time in manchester but in the south of england they are adored by many.

I just think that Farage is starting to look like pretty much every other politician right now

Which is something I don't think he wanted to be associated with

there 'genuine' concerns to immigration and the EU have unfortunately been hampered by there own racist political members

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.