Ukraine v Austria & North Macedonia v Netherlands | Euro 2020 Group Stage

I'd be interested to see Zinchenko's passing stats. He's always available for the ball and seems to never give it away. Shame he's playing in an area where he's not able to affect the game as much as he'd like.

Kicked it out of play as soon as I posted that.

Zinny's played the least passes of the Ukrainian midfield three, with the lowest accuracy of the three also. Not great by his very high standards

It's well shunned bury born clive fking tyldesley who as well as being the raggiest brown noser also talks whale shit. To Olympic standard. Utterly tedious bore not missed as voice of itv sport.

I know we're shifting towards buying proven quality, but we'd save a fortune now if we bought Timber and Gravenberch.

That's Crimson Clive. I think he's a bit giddy boutgetting another gig after ITV ditched him. Probably treating it as a promo reel in case Sky need a total moron to replace Tyler
I should have known but there was something he said about Liverpool that distracted me.

Might be an early rest for Zinchenko, 3 points and negative goal difference wasn't enough 5 years ago.

It's well shunned bury born clive fking tyldesley who as well as being the raggiest brown noser also talks whale shit. To Olympic standard. Utterly tedious bore not missed as voice of itv sport.
Glad to say l don't watch the rags enough to recognise his voice.
There was a play when NMK won the ball on the edge of their own area went cross field and attacked at speed onthe right and got into the Dutch area before CC apparently noticed as he waffled about something unconnected. Thankfully not a balmy night in Barcelona.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.