Ultimate Fighter

Wasn't surprised Nelson won. Quite a poor line up of heavyweights, in reality. The one real surprise was 'Big Baby' or 'The Darkness'(been seeing a bit too much of that, if I may say!) as he likes to be known.

If Marcus Jones continues to fight and can bob and weave his head, I daresay he would be extremely formidable. As it is, at the moment, he looks like he has a glass jaw, but really he's getting caught with big bombs on the button and it's leading to this perception.

He just needs to move his head more and get his heads up and he'll steam through the heavyweight division.

Well, be in the top 5.

Bigga said:
Wasn't surprised Nelson won. Quite a poor line up of heavyweights, in reality. The one real surprise was 'Big Baby' or 'The Darkness'(been seeing a bit too much of that, if I may say!) as he likes to be known.

If Marcus Jones continues to fight and can bob and weave his head, I daresay he would be extremely formidable. As it is, at the moment, he looks like he has a glass jaw, but really he's getting caught with big bombs on the button and it's leading to this perception.

He just needs to move his head more and get his heads up and he'll steam through the heavyweight division.

Well, be in the top 5.

Yeah thought he was impressive. needs more work when hes staning though, however on the floor he's an animal. The take down he has are so powerful!!!!

I also thought Kimbo Slice looked good in the live fight, looked a bit weak on the legs but i think he will become a big force in UFC!! (hopefully)

I hope UFC becomes bigger in the UK, what a sport it is!

if Big Baby could drop to light-heavy he'd dominate alot of guys on the ground but we all know fights dont start on the ground so at heavyweight i mean come on.. imagine him against the likes of Shane carwin?
He came across as a sound guy though so would like to see him continue in MMA.

Some good fights on the card but the fight i was looking forward to the most (Jon Jones/Hamill) ended prematurely so was dissapointed there. Jon Jones is a beast and will destroy Hamill again in a rematch.

H.Alexander had that fight won against Kimbo, was far more effective all-round with strikes and leg kicks, only thing the judges looked at was that kimbo kept pursuing as Houston circled him. Crap fight.

James mcsweeney looks better than he used to look on the uk scene years ago, has cut alot of the fat off aswell... improved his ground game alot... but he still comes across as a prick, well known on the uk scene as a bully (as evident on the show)

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.