Ultras

sam221985

would you like to see a City ultras group?

not hooligans or casuals I mean but ultras, flares and flags, campaigning on issues that affect the fans, etc etc...

seems like ultras groups are popping up at British clubs now (Celtic and York City are two that come to mind) and I just wondered if people think it is a positive or negative thing...

there is more chance of the smoking ban being lifted in the family stand than the club allowing a load of flares in the ground.

sod what the fashion police think, flares, platform boots, afro wigs, kaftans, lets go for it!!!

I would like this big time. Look at the Kop at Anfield with all their flags and scarves. I remember the 06/07 derby against the rags when the club gave out free scarves and everyone was waving them above their heads. That kind of atmosphere is priceless and one I would love to see at City.

I wouldn't necessarily advocate an ultras group because normally that has hooligan connotations but certainly I would love an ultras type atmosphere.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.