Unacceptable song

gordondaviesmoustache said:
Pigeonho said:
mancityvstoke said:
not bein funny pige but you don't go.......so why are you even arsed? lol
Oh right, so people who can't go aren't allowed an opinion? What about people who used to go? Is it ok if they have an opinion?
You're allowed to have an opinion up to and including six months from your last game, no ifs, no buts, as far as I'm concerned.

There have to be some "hard but fair" ground rules.

I'd be stricter than that. I'd go as far to say that if you weren't at a certain ground 15 years ago today then you're not entitled to any opinion whatsoever.

M18CTID said:
Pigeonho said:
Oh right, so people who can't go aren't allowed an opinion? What about people who used to go? Is it ok if they have an opinion?
You're allowed to have an opinion up to and including six months from your last game, no ifs, no buts, as far as I'm concerned.

I'd be stricter than that. I'd go as far to say that if you weren't at a certain ground 15 years ago today then you're not entitled to any opinion whatsoever.
I'd like to respond to this point, but I'm no longer entitled to express a view on it.

M18CTID said:
Pigeonho said:

Ha ha!
15 years eh. Would have loved the odds back then for us to be in the position we are in now.

M18CTID said:

I'd like to respond to this point, but I'm no longer entitled to express a view on it.

sad

mancityvstoke said:
M18CTID said:

sad
Yes mate, I'm the sad one.

BringBackSwales said:
mammutly said:
xmusampa said:
Crap tune
Crap words
Not funny
Don't think it has much factual basis
It's not big or clever
Surely someone can come up with something better
Alternatively if people don't join in it will die a death of it's own accord

How about the old favourite:

"You're going home in a fucking ambulance"

come and have a go if you think you're hard enough

Beat him on the head, beat him on the head, beat him on the head with a baseball bat, oh yeh, oh yeh...!r

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.