Unbelievable!

Good Afternoon;
Reporting from Cyprus-Paphos,Rags here from Devon,Nottingham and yep Good old London! One of them asked me the last time we won a proper trophy as the FA Cup was a Mickey Mouse cup,lol-you couldnt make it up,he of course couldnt get a ticket to ever attend the The Theatre of Debt.

Two stories related to the topic.

1. In Gran Canaria some years ago, at the bar in my white EIdos City top when i heard a young voice say "Ooooh City are crap" turns round to be confronted by teenager in rag shirt. "And where is that accent from" i ask? "Southampton why" "Just checking rag!"

2. Bit naughty this one. In Orlando about 4 years ago using Taxis for getting around, and constantly being asked about utd when saying i,m from Manchester! Had enough one night so when utd came up again i gave the coloumbian driver some helpful advice.................When you get some utd fans in your cab, if you want a big tip call them Munichs they like that!

Don't know what happened to him but a do feel a little guilty, only a little though!

McnabsMustache83 said:
clowns pockets said:
McnabsMustache83 said:
City fans have a different mind set than the rags, wether they come from belfast, Doncaster any where,
so may it continue, we will never be like them as long as ive got a hole 2 holes in my nose,
you can smell the horrible twats within 5 minutes, different breed of people.
we will have the same tourist/daytrippers that they have with the cameras and foam hands once we win the PL,its started already ffs.
different breed?
so none of your mates are 'rags'?

odd aquaintance but not mates:
They have a different mind set than City fans C.P, It is common Knowledge, they are different to city fans, The City Fans i have spoken to on away days from around the places etc are not arrogant twats as of the other mob, well let me see,
best thing to do is have a forum question and answers and ask, DO YOU THINK WE ARE GOING TO END UP LIKE RAGS,
I think i know the response,
we may have the odd glory hunter jumping back onbourd the blue ship and may be the odd corporate day tripper but i dont think its gonna be as bad as a couple on here are making out.
oh and those foam hands are great:
'they have a different mind set than city fans c.p' ffs pal,you realise how fuckin daft that sounds?
you've all but said you hardly know any but you know their all the same?
what do you do when you see one in the yard do you just turn your back?

marco said:
belfast blue 00 said:
Totally get wat yas r saying lads regarding the filth as over here is awash with them id say three quarters of them neva been to the swamp in there puff but on the otha hand there is a brave lot travel over weekly to games and while small in number there are genuine lifelong city fans that travel over like myself to 4 /5 or as many games as financially possible and put our money into and support the club in other ways , and although hypocritical my argument , when i say there is only one team in manchester and the tramps reply but your not from manchester is that the overwhelming majority of our support is while theres stems from the four corners of the globe bar manchester !

tbh if your a traveling blue or red thats great support for both clubs , now thats where it ends because the the next thing are day tripers 'one offs' i bet 10% at old trafford are one offs

Try 26%!

Thanks Robinhood for remembering us that far back, yes The Cheltenham & Gloucester Branch started in 1976 and this weekend we are celebrating our 35th Anniversary, going to be a night to remember. Hard core members going be reminissing over all those years of following our beloved City week in week out, unbelievable memories, CITD!!

clowns pockets said:
McnabsMustache83 said:
clowns pockets said:
we will have the same tourist/daytrippers that they have with the cameras and foam hands once we win the PL,its started already ffs.
different breed?
so none of your mates are 'rags'?

odd aquaintance but not mates:
They have a different mind set than City fans C.P, It is common Knowledge, they are different to city fans, The City Fans i have spoken to on away days from around the places etc are not arrogant twats as of the other mob, well let me see,
best thing to do is have a forum question and answers and ask, DO YOU THINK WE ARE GOING TO END UP LIKE RAGS,
I think i know the response,
we may have the odd glory hunter jumping back onbourd the blue ship and may be the odd corporate day tripper but i dont think its gonna be as bad as a couple on here are making out.
oh and those foam hands are great:
'they have a different mind set than city fans c.p' ffs pal,you realise how fuckin daft that sounds?
you've all but said you hardly know any but you know their all the same?
what do you do when you see one in the yard do you just turn your back?
Yeh it does sound daft on its own, but if you carry on reading the other sentances it doesnt sound daft at all, it makes complete sense, you must think that we r gonna end up like a bunch of glory hunting twats like them lot, but we re not, them lot have allways had that element, allways will,
and i do know a load of them, aquaintance doesnt mean that you dont know any of them,i tollerate them to a certain extent and i do believe they are a different breed and all my mates believe that aswell.
Stretford blue signing off. ttfn

In 2009 I was in Bangkok, it was the night of the champions league final, the streets were covered with rag shite (not thai`s), i was proper wasted and you couldnt hear one Manc accent!!! I decided to get up on the table and voice my opinion!!! Singing Manchester tra lalala, and shouting anyone from Manchester???, no response so starting telling them all to support their own team and be proud of where they came from!!!!

Jonny68 said:
I think your level of passion is definitely measured on how much you put into following your club. How can you be a "real" fan if you havn't bin to a game?? You can't appreciate the match day expierience like someone who goes home and away?? Surely you can't get the same buzz watching on a screen in your local or armchair as you do being there. I pity the plastic rags to be honest the ones from all over and even the ones here, they will never know the joys of following your team around the country, getting pissed up and just generally having a fucking mint time!! Surely if you feel passion for the cause then you are willing to put your time and money into it and be there when it all happens!! I`ve had some of the best days of my life following City and im sure especially now there will be many more. I don't entertain plastic rags or plastics of any club, i just can't be arsed with the bullshit if you love your club your there as much as possible, simple!!

Spot on!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.