Unbelievable!

Claytop

Just reading through BBC Sportsday and came across this gem!

'Sir Alex Ferguson was presented with a cake by the media prior to Friday's press conference in honour of the 26 years he has spent at Old Trafford.

"It's fully deserved," he joked. "There have been some times when I have not agreed with what people have written and when you write positive things I tend to dismiss them. But I have never held a grudge. It is not my style.

Get The Fuck Out.

Sorry if already posted somewhere

Claytop said:

'Sir Alex Ferguson was presented with a cake by the media prior to Friday's press conference in honour of the 26 years he has spent at Old Trafford.

"It's fully deserved," he joked. "There have been some times when I have not agreed with what people have written and when you write positive things I tend to dismiss them. But I have never held a grudge. It is not my style.

Get The Fuck Out.

He's never held a grudge, true. Never has he held a grudge. Not for more than ten years!

Claytop said:

Get The Fuck Out.

Can he ever tell the truth?

Really hope when the dust settles the media turn on him and tell some tales.

Funny as fuck comment though.
Whining about something a referee did 10 years ago
How long did he boycott the BBC ?

I couldnt believe remark myself, i guess banning people isnt holding a grudge !!!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.