Under 12's "Truce Tournament"

SWP's back

I know it's only the Under 12's but thought I'd give some info on it as my nephew is playing for Blackburn (who knocked out Liverpool and United amongst others last month) so I've been kept up to date on it.

City qualified for this a few weeks back after winning their qualifying tournament in the U.K.

Today was the group stage with a semi and final tomorrow.

City won the first game 2-1 against Palace
City won the second game 1-0 against Schalke
City drew the third 1-1 with Anderlect and qualify second in the group.

They play Blackburn tomorrow in the semi. Anderlect will play PSG in the other one. City have won their last few against Blackburn with this year group and are strong favorites.

Good to see we are even doing well at the very young age groups.

I know it's only the Under 12's but thought I'd give some info on it as my nephew is playing for Blackburn (who knocked out Liverpool and United amongst others last month) so I've been kept up to date on it.

City qualified for this a few weeks back after winning their qualifying tournament in the U.K.

They play Blackburn tomorrow in the semi. Anderlect will play PSG in the other one. City have won their last few against Blackburn with this year group and are strong favorites.

Let's us know how things develop.

Is this connected to the 1914 Xmas truce at Plogsteert in Belgium ?

Let's us know how things develop.

Is this connected to the 1914 Xmas truce at Plogsteert in Belgium ?
I think so mate. When all the teams arrived yesterday they visited the war graves and war memorials.

It's certainly in Belgium, I meant to add that to the title sorry, so good knowledge.

Oh dear, while doing a Google search to try and find out how many times we'd been in this comp I came across this gem from our own @twosips -

http://mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=48569

'Thought it'd be good to have a thread that we keep constantly updated cos I hate the fact that I have to usually meander over to bluemoan for anything vaguely academy related. '

Hang your head in shame twosips ;)

(Google never forgets anything)

7 points out of a possible 10, and only second ? presumably on goals scored ?

Oh dear, while doing a Google search to try and find out how many times we'd been in this comp I came across this gem from our own @twosips -

http://mancityfans.net/mcfnet/viewtopic.php?f=119&t=48569

'Thought it'd be good to have a thread that we keep constantly updated cos I hate the fact that I have to usually meander over to bluemoan for anything vaguely academy related. '

Hang your head in shame twosips ;)

(Google never forgets anything)
I think he should do a apology vlog with his new xmas jumper on sat in front of his xmas tree begging forgiveness off us moaning ****s!

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.