Under the cosh

That was after we went down to ten men wasnt it? Thought it was pretty even before the crazy keeper got involved!

Didn't we dominate them at our place though in the return leg? 3-1?
Yeah, I think you're right. I always get mixed up with the two times we played them over there.

I am not sure we dominated them at home although yes we beat them 3-1. I remember at full time everyone celebrating like it was some kind of milestone to have to have beaten Barcelona.

Yeah, I think you're right. I always get mixed up with the two times we played them over there.

I am not sure we dominated them at home although yes we beat them 3-1. I remember at full time everyone celebrating like it was some kind of milestone to have to have beaten Barcelona.
We went 1 down, but then took control. It was a complete performance after that. Barca were well beaten.

Newcastle away in the second half was probably the poorest we've played this season and Swansea away in the first half was not great either.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.