Under the cosh

Paul1970

can anyone remember the last time city got outplayed and were under the cosh for lengthy time in a game . Liverpool were being battered by spurs second half but got away with it . The last time I remember was anfield last season in that 20 mins second half and then it wasn’t heavy sustained pressure

Leicester away this season for large parts of the game. City's worst performance of the season for me, worse than Newcastle.

The scum at home last season for first 15 minutes of 2nd half. Then we dominated again. But we got done by brilliant goalkeeping(as much as i hate to say) lacklustre finishing and very VERY bent reffing. I'm still not over that game. :(

I’d say apart from the last ten minutes away at Watford when they really gave us a good seeing to after we coasted for about 83 minutes. Barça away October 2016, 4-0 defeat, was the last time we really took a good beating where we were facing a team who were playing better than us throughout the game. 57% possession and 12 shots for Barça to our 8.

There was the Everton away January 2017, 4-0 defeat. But we had 72% possession and 13 shots to their 6. And the Leicester away defeat December 2016, 4-2 defeat. But we had 79% possession and 19 shots to their 11.

Good hidings in the scorelines but we weren’t under the cosh, they just took their chances and we didn’t.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.