Undr the Cosh Podcast

Heres one that should be banned as You Tube has a policy on showing cunts.

What he says about Keegan, Pearce and the dressing room at the time, doesn't surprise me at all.

Regarding the incident with Dabo, I heard from someone connected with the club at the time, it started from Barton's interview on GMR with Cheeseman, where he said the players were not good enough. True, but you obviously can't say something like that publicly while playing for the club, so you can imagine how that went down. Not long after that interview we lost 2-0 at home to Villa, with Barton missing a penalty to make it 1-1. In training the week after, Barton and Dabo had a few tussles during the training match, words are exchanged, then Dabo picked up the ball put it on the penalty spot and smashed it into the top corner, he then says to Barton 'that's how you do it and that's quality', obviously a reference to Barton's interview. Barton just completely lost it at that point.

What he says about Keegan, Pearce and the dressing room at the time, doesn't surprise me at all.

Regarding the incident with Dabo, I heard from someone connected with the club at the time, it started from Barton's interview on GMR with Cheeseman, where he said the players were not good enough. True, but you obviously can't say something like that publicly while playing for the club, so you can imagine how that went down. Not long after that interview we lost 2-0 at home to Villa, with Barton missing a penalty to make it 1-1. In training the week after, Barton and Dabo had a few tussles during the training match, words are exchanged, then Dabo picked up the ball put it on the penalty spot and smashed it into the top corner, he then says to Barton 'that's how you do it and that's quality', obviously a reference to Barton's interview. Barton just completely lost it at that point.

Matt Mills just done one and talks about the incident aswell.

Anyone listened to these guys yet?

Have to say I have been picking and choosing the ones to listen but really enjoying them.

Highlights for me are Danny Mills, Marlon Harewoods recent one and a few older videos.

I know they did one with Jon Macken, Darren Huckerby and Nedum Onuoha but can only find the short highlight clips.

Has anyone had any success with finding the full interviews?
Have listened to all of the episodes these guys have done since the start. Obviously some are better than others, but frankly, they are all worth listening too and really interesting (they try not to pick boring people to come on!).

A few personal recommendations just off the top of my head are Leon Knight (crazy guy), Mick 'Baz' Rathbone, Marc Bircham, Mark Crossley, Si Ferry, Nicky Weaver (obvs), Alan Rogers.....but to be honest, they are really good, even if you haven't heard of them, as many are from the lower leagues in the EFL.

The second few you mentioned I believe are only available if you sign up to the 'Patreon' or something...at £2 a month or something like that....don't think they are readily available to listen to for free or watch on YouTube as you need to subscribe to get those....they do 2 of those a month I think, whereas always release one per week for free.

All well worth a listen...have kept me amused on many a car journey.

Have listened to all of the episodes these guys have done since the start. Obviously some are better than others, but frankly, they are all worth listening too and really interesting (they try not to pick boring people to come on!).

A few personal recommendations just off the top of my head are Leon Knight (crazy guy), Mick 'Baz' Rathbone, Marc Bircham, Mark Crossley, Si Ferry, Nicky Weaver (obvs), Alan Rogers.....but to be honest, they are really good, even if you haven't heard of them, as many are from the lower leagues in the EFL.

The second few you mentioned I believe are only available if you sign up to the 'Patreon' or something...at £2 a month or something like that....don't think they are readily available to listen to for free or watch on YouTube as you need to subscribe to get those....they do 2 of those a month I think, whereas always release one per week for free.

All well worth a listen...have kept me amused on many a car journey.

Yeah the Weaver one i;m really keen to listen to

Will pay for the patreon.

Was a liverpool player on one previously was shot in a nightclub.

that was interesting

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.