Unfinished Business

The Doctor

Pleased to see Txicki is staying home from the club tour to deal with 'transfers'
.....................thankfully this means we haven't finished yet!

The Doctor said:
Pleased to see Txicki is staying home from the club tour to deal with 'transfers'

We clearly haven't finished but what's the outcome gonna be! There's plenty of quality out there and we have the lolly, but there's plenty of pigs in pokes, and too many rattlesnake agents!

Dave Ewing's Back 'eader said:
The Doctor said:

We clearly haven't finished but what's the outcome gonna be! There's plenty of quality out there and we have the lolly, but there's plenty of pigs in pokes, and too many rattlesnake agents!

thats sounds like a winning team snakes and porkers unbeatable

de niro said:
The Doctor said:

true, in for crouch I believe.

I'll only believe that when I see a spurious youtube video...

The Doctor said:

And so he should be staying here and not just for transfers, what is he going to do on the club tour? He's not a player and he's not the manager or a coach, he should be here.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.