Unionistas de Salamanca

raininspain

Daniel Storey, who wrote that lovely piece about Raheem Sterling the other day, has just published this on the BBC Sports page:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48296119

Both my brother and I are big City fans, and some of you will know me from my trips over to the Etihad or European away games (Hoffenheim, Lyon and Schalke just this season).

This local club has had an incredible success story since it was founded just a few years ago.

I hope you like it!

Daniel Storey, who wrote that lovely piece about Raheem Sterling the other day, has just published this on the BBC Sports page:

https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/48296119

Both my brother and I are big City fans, and some of you will know me from my trips over to the Etihad or European away games (Hoffenheim, Lyon and Schalke just this season).

This local club has had an incredible success story since it was founded just a few years ago.

I hope you like it!
So you're one of two brothers who set the club up? Hats off mate. Salamanca es una ciudad muy hermosa, verdad.

Didn't set it up, just participated from the start. Y tienes razón: ¡Salamanca es una ciudad super bonita!

Are you Tony or Pete?

I had a look at that story earlier, it's a lovely read. The club website on the other hand...tried to find info about supporting but couldn't find anything.

Hats of to you if it is you, the boat trip was good as well!

Are you Tony or Pete?

I had a look at that story earlier, it's a lovely read. The club website on the other hand...tried to find info about supporting but couldn't find anything.

Hats of to you if it is you, the boat trip was good as well!
I'm Pete. Tony is the one who lives in Bath. Glad you liked the boat trip!

Fantastic story mate, just read it on the bbc. Was reading it and thought what a top pair of fellas. Have a look on here, see a thread on it, low and behold you are a pair of blues.

Will hold my hands up here, I know relatively nothing about the lower leagues in Spain. Is there a realistic chance of you reaching La Liga or is it just a pipe dream for now?

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.