Unite against City?

Re: Unite against city??

danburge82 said:
LongsightM13 said:
Oh dear, oh dear. Just when you think they can't get any sadder.
A pie in the sky idea and a doomed consolation tale for deluded, bitter rags, just like the Green And Yellow campaign, the Red Knights, aka Cockneys on Donkeys, and the non-existent Qatari investors.
Still, rags seem quite happy about the idea of ripping each other off.
They weren't none existent; they're now at Malaga.
They were already at Malaga and had already secured the World Cup when a few rag media whores started peddling the lie that they were going to invest in the rags as well.

Didsbury Dave said:
Have registered my interest and am going to dick them around as much as fucking possible until they realise what I'm up to. Keep agreeing to buy, saying I've sent the money, arrange to come and meet them, allsorts.

Can I suggest others do the same.

good point think i might ask for a discount if i buy bulk, cant help but think all those pretty yellow trucks would look better with a splash of green LUHG and all that

Chid said:
Some of the quotes taken directly from their website:-

The Story!
As a season ticket holding United fan they’ve made it out that because we are red, we won’t sell, just to thwart city’s plans. This isn’t true but thanks for the idea!

Why Buy?
4: Satisfaction – has anybody given you stick over the 6-1? – Payback!

How fucking sad are they?? One minute they are blaming the MUEN for making it into City V United thing. Then in another part they are encouraging their fans to buy this little plot as a payback for the "6-1". Thick bastards all of them. Oh and by the way it was actually 1-6 as the away team won.

YCNMIU..lol

nothing new, we all knew they are scum, even with their own kind.

What if, just supposing what if, Manchester CITY supporters bought the numerous 1 sqft of land for £250....and then sold it to MCFC?

Mëtal Bikër said:
What if, just supposing what if, Manchester CITY supporters bought the numerous 1 sqft of land for £250....and then sold it to MCFC?

if that was a good price city would buy it themself, its a rip off

PaulBluemoon said:
Didsbury Dave said:
Have registered my interest and am going to dick them around as much as fucking possible until they realise what I'm up to. Keep agreeing to buy, saying I've sent the money, arrange to come and meet them, allsorts.

good point think i might ask for a discount if i buy bulk, cant help but think all those pretty yellow trucks would look better with a splash of green LUHG and all that

I see they also do European recovery, do you think they would cover the Baltic States??

Mikecini said:
PaulBluemoon said:
Didsbury Dave said:

I see they also do European recovery, do you think they would cover the Baltic States??

singapore maybe...

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.