Unite against City?

Re: Unite against city??

tbh ... he would have got some sympathy and help from City fans if the plans threatened his business, as we part of the manchester community, we look after our own.

but now he's turned it into a City vs United war, just makes it look they arent arsed about the community, only interested in getting what they can, knowing the CPO will force him out eventually anyways.

i'm half-tempted to go down there tonight and spray paint all his trucks sky blue now. lol

Dont want to see local businesses suffer, but this baffoon has unleashed a shit storm on himself. Im sure the locals would welcome the investment in the area, red or blue. Jobs and leisure facillities or fucking truck yard. The silly twat has just fucked himself up the arse and lost every ounce of credibility. Wonder how many of his customers or indeed his solicitors customers are blues?

This is obviously a scam by the red twat trying to fleece his own, by either getting more then the market value for the land by knob head rags jumping on to the scheme
or by holding said knob heads rags money for 12 month earning interest on it...

.... Do your civic duty and save a rag £250.... they won’t thank you for it but you will sleep better knowing you saved an imbecile £250.00

Report the scammers to http://www.sra.org.uk/contact-us/ i have

" i beleave that a solicitor may be acting Underhand and immorally on behalf of his client.
I believe his client to be running a scam offering to sell land far beyond its current market value, where the purchaser will undoubtedly not receive a return on their investment.
More worryingly, the seller is taking the money for the land and having the said solicitor hold the money for 12 months, and then the seller may or may not complete the deal.
My concerns are that this looks to be a scam where the seller and solicitor have asked for £1.3 million pound from investees to hold for a year where they then may or may not sell them the land but still will have banked around £500,00 thousand pounds in interest the solicitors in question is Latimer Lee LLP of 35 Bury New Road Prestwich Manchester M25 9JY and a link to the scam in question <a class="postlink" href="http://www.uniteagainstcity.co.uk/terms.html" onclick="window.open(this.href);return false;">http://www.uniteagainstcity.co.uk/terms.html</a>"

I emailed the twat last night, said I was very interested in purchasing a plot of land, but could the following information be supplied first?

How much did you buy the land for (and when was that)?
How much have City offered you?

Disappointingly I haven't received a reply yet........

I wonder if he will come along and sort my truck out in Boston........ ;)

LongsightM13 said:
cockneycarparkm32 said:
Typical rag trying to make money out of fools. What a poor deal , when the compulsory Order is put in place their investment would lose out .Tick Tock.
I know the average rag is thick, but surely even they would not fall for such an obvious scam?
I'm sure the Law Society will take an interest in a firm of solicitors acting as 'bagman' for such a blatant rip-off artist.
Still, it's lovely to see rags gleefully ripping off fellow rags, without an ounce of shame or condemnation from their own kind.

The beast is eating itself from the inside.

The Rags are about to be bummed by the club for the third time when they issue new shares out East... Thick-Tot

There are no bigger Man City Fans than myself and my husband. But this issue is nothing to do with Man City as a club, It's to do with the way The Manchester Evening News and the local Council are bullying these company's into selling their land for peanuts, which is unfair wether you are RED or BLUE.
1 Of the company's has been based there for 15 years and he is a very good family friend, he has built up his business over the years and now feels like everything is being taken away from him and he has no choice.

We know the plans are fantastic and it will be amazing when finished, but for them to be practicly forced from their land is completely unfair.

So if you actually looked more into the reasons behind the banner then you might actually sympathise with them.

Louise MCFC

LooeyMCFC said:
There are no bigger Man City Fans than myself and my husband. But this issue is nothing to do with Man City as a club, It's to do with the way The Manchester Evening News and the local Council are bullying these company's into selling their land for peanuts, which is unfair wether you are RED or BLUE.
1 Of the company's has been based there for 15 years and he is a very good family friend, he has built up his business over the years and now feels like everything is being taken away from him and he has no choice.

We know the plans are fantastic and it will be amazing when finished, but for them to be practicly forced from their land is completely unfair.

So if you actually looked more into the reasons behind the banner then you might actually sympathise with them.

Louise MCFC

No disrespect, but it's not like he is a shop or restaurant etc that relies on passing trade or locals etc for his business. I'd bet most of his customers travel to do business with him or use him as his service is good and not because of his location. With that in mind, he could set up somewhere else in the localality and take the offer from the club - it's not like there is a shortage of business premises in that area for a truck yard.

No not really, why should he have to set up somewhere new...don't they have enough land to re develop??? And to be honest, what he has been offered wouldn't even buy him a 2 bed semi in Clayton.......
It's nothing to do with being greedy it's they way they are going about it.
If i had enough money i would buy a few of the blocks of land.

LooeyMCFC said:
No not really, why should he have to set up somewhere new...don't they have enough land to re develop??? And to be honest, what he has been offered wouldn't even buy him a 2 bed semi in Clayton.......
It's nothing to do with being greedy it's they way they are going about it.
If i had enough money i would buy a few of the blocks of land.

Of course it's about the money, it's always about the money. Can you prove that he's being offered less than it's worth ? Until you can, you won't get any sympathy on here. Saying that you'd buy a block of land yourself, proves you are no City fan, no matter what you claim.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.