United 2016/17

Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be frank, he ISNT one of the best players in the world. He's scored tap-ins for PSG over the last 4yrs and that's hardly good preperation for the Premier League *que someone posting a free kick or back heel*

Dear God, how could I forget last season's star signing ?

Yup the schmidfield was going to propel them to another treble they were saying last year. I remember when we signed George Weah I thought we were on the cusp of something great. Most of the Home Counties must be feeling this warm glow I had back in summer 2000.

Let's be frank, he ISNT one of the best players in the world. He's scored tap-ins for PSG over the last 4yrs and that's hardly good preperation for the Premier League *que someone posting a free kick or back heel*
Even in his prime he played in Serie A at a time when it was at its weakest. He looked average at Barca, Henry was much better and he was 4 years older than Ibra.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Don't have an account? Register now and see fewer ads!

Back
  AdBlock Detected
Bluemoon relies on advertising to pay our hosting fees. Please support the site by disabling your ad blocking software to help keep the forum sustainable. Thanks.